RC Pro Firmware Update
1224 2 2022-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rincflyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28392 ft
United States

I am trying to update the firmware on the RC Pro I got with the Air 2S. Controller is around 60%. Teh 2nd and 3rd green light are blinking. the left light is white. when I go to install, it says "checking the batter level takes around 1 minute to complete" and it has been like this for more than 5 minutes. This is the second time trying to update, the first time it failed around 72% with an error code -4000.

Any ideas?

Also, when the RC Pro is off and plugged in, should the LEDs light up? I thought it previously did but no lights are coming on. I tried the charger that came with it on a phone and the charger works.

Edit:

Got it to work with DJI Assistant 2
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rincflyer. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you have already rectified the said issue and updated your DJI RC Pro using the DJI Assistant 2. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-1-24
Use props
Mission XR
lvl.3
United States

I would recommend calibrating your vision sensors while in DJI Assistant 2 program. I noticed improved distance reaction after calibrating. Pretty simple process if you watch the demo first.
Air 2S is a great drone and I'm very pleased with it's performance.
Good luck and enjoy your drone.
2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules