FPV Goggle Battery Won't Turn On
1395 2 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans38a7b884
lvl.2

United States

I received the DJI FPV combo this month. On my 4th flight atttempt the goggle battery would not turn on. On the 2nd press I get 4 solid lights (no first sequence of lights), then it turns off. I immediate created a ticket and ordered another from the DJI Amazon Store. The second one I recieved yesterday and it has the same issue! Any one have this happen to them. My assumption is I got 2 defective batteries in a row!
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue? Thank you.
2022-1-25
Use props
djiuser_lNblaZ9eTuGB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 720128 ft
Chile

hi, i had the same problem. It's not the battery, it's the power cable that fails on the USB-C port side I bought the drone three months ago and they have already replaced the cable twice for the same problem (free under warranty)  The first time the cable failed, the glasses turned off and I didn't knowanything about my drone until it returned to the point of origin automatically.
2022-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules