DJI Fly 1.5.9 For Android and Smart Controller released.
907 8 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PSA:

DJI Fly 1.5.9 For Android and Smart Controller released.

Fixes some issues and optimisations.  not clear yet what that means.
2022-1-25
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Just tried it, works well for me!
I think it fixed the bug where the Live View would get stuck on takeoff sometimes.
2022-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yaros1 Posted at 1-25 08:05
Just tried it, works well for me!
I think it fixed the bug where the Live View would get stuck on takeoff sometimes.

Ive seen a few people complain about that but so far Ive not had it.
2022-1-25
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was prompted for the update on my Android device when I went into Fly a little bit ago. Glad to see they are continuing to fix things.  
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-1-25
Use props
Andre vd Weide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

again what is fixed or optimisations DJI not tell again
2022-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andre vd Weide Posted at 1-26 04:45
again what is fixed or optimisations DJI not tell again

Seems to fix the video feed issues.
2022-1-26
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I'm not sure if it is app or fw related issue but I still suffer with random shutter lag since the 1.4.12 update.
"...switching between pano, smart and single image photo mode is slower than it used to be but the big (irregular) lag is on shutter (display as well as remote button) mostly after switching the photo mode, like if the CPU or RAM was overloaded*. Sometimes I hit the shutter, nothing happens, I move the drone and a few seconds latter it takes the shot. Sometimes it takes the photo immediately. A few times Fly app crashed to main screen with Go fly button..." (Sony Android 11 phone, Snapdragon 865 with 8GB RAM, recommended Samsung Evo Plus SD card with lot of pictures but lot of free space too)
No problem with video feed (never had) or signal range, GPS lock is quick. I like the bigger icons with darker background or outline. *Enabled photo sync to Fly app is still not working for me, I had to download all images to Fly app gallery manually. Could this be the problem?
2022-2-2
Use props
Paolo_Cavasotto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1201115 ft
Argentina

Did a flight yesterday with my Mavic Mini SE, the tab that opens up when clicking on the camera settings (shutter speed, iso, etc) is way too large, blocks most of the right side of the screen (which isn't very good). I really prefer the 'simpler' settings in the previous versions (which is why I went back to 1.5.4)
2022-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules