Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly App Update: Camera Settings Refresher
1572 34 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With the new layout for all the Pro Camera settings after this week's Fly App update, here's a quick refresher for all the main camera settings available for the Mini 2, including what EV and MM is for...  
*Edit:  1.5.9 was released a day later, but the layout and settings are the same....
Cheers
Ian

2022-1-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent update on camera settings Ian.    I really like the new layout so much better.  
2022-1-25
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-25 12:33
Excellent update on camera settings Ian.    I really like the new layout so much better.

Thank you!   Agree....
2022-1-25
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Thanks for the update Ian.
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ian. Good day and thank you for posting another interesting video you have filmed created. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2022-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Super update Ian.   
2022-1-26
Use props
smbishop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1786919 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, Ian!
2022-1-26
Use props
Barramundi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was hoping for AutoISO in "Pro" mode which is key for getting good exposure, especially for Video and more so with the overhead of flying a drone safely.
So the only realistic option for properly exposed Videos is in full auto mode.
Disapointing.
2022-1-26
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

If people were interested in your reviews they could simply search YouTube! Are you looking for Clicks & Subscribers? Not Biting!
2022-1-26
Use props
ByetheSea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400630 ft
Canada

Thanks for update! Was in the forum to try and solve another issue/problem!! [..what device are you using in this demo to replace a small phone??...]
2022-1-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ian in London Posted at 1-25 13:26
Thank you!   Agree....

You're very welcome Ian.    Hope you are having a great week.
2022-1-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2022-1-30
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TP-FPV Posted at 1-26 09:24
If people were interested in your reviews they could simply search YouTube! Are you looking for Clicks & Subscribers? Not Biting!

No, I've posted links to video tutorials many times here as a forum is there to help people.   Like most threads on here, if it's no interest to you, move on rather than making snide remarks....
2022-2-1
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ByetheSea Posted at 1-26 10:43
Thanks for update! Was in the forum to try and solve another issue/problem!! [..what device are you using in this demo to replace a small phone??...]

This is the new Tripltek 8" tablet.  Heavy, pricey but very big and bright!
2022-2-1
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Yet another unnecessary YouTube video for people who cannot read plain texts!
2022-2-1
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

TP-FPV Posted at 1-26 09:24

I do fully agree! Clickbait to earn money, not to increase knowledge!
2022-2-1
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Ian in London Posted at 2-1 08:33
No, I've posted links to video tutorials many times here as a forum is there to help people.   Like most threads on here, if it's no interest to you, move on rather than making snide remarks....

You are only here to earn money! Please go away with your brag video!
2022-2-1
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 2-1 08:40
I do fully agree! Clickbait to earn money, not to increase knowledge!

Yeah; at less than 0.1 cent / pence per view, I must be milking it on here.....   
Or maybe, like all my videos and posts I've put on here over the last 5 years or so, they're actually just trying to help people.  
Nothing clickbait about this video, so if it's an issue to you, jog on to the next thread.  
2022-2-1
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Ian in London Posted at 2-1 09:31
Yeah; at less than 0.1 cent / pence per view, I must be milking it on here.....   
Or maybe, like all my videos and posts I've put on here over the last 5 years or so, they're actually just trying to help people.  
Nothing clickbait about this video, so if it's an issue to you, jog on to the next thread.

See! He's here ONLY to earn money! Why else would he "help"?
2022-2-1
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Johnny_J Posted at 2-1 09:34
See! He's here ONLY to earn money! Why else would he "help"?

Why don't you make some instructional videos and show us how it's done? I would love to see a professional example!!
2022-2-1
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-1 10:48
Why don't you make some instructional videos and show us how it's done? I would love to see a professional example!!

I will never make a stupid and useless YouTube video. Those are for illiterates. I can read and write!
2022-2-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is 100% NOT clickbait, evidently, you need a tutorial about clickbait Johnny
The title matches the content.

Clickbait = title not matching the content or does in a misleading way

That's my take on it anyway.\

Oh and by definition , Johnny, you are being hypocritical, you earn money each time you post a cr4p reply
2022-2-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Johnny_J Posted at 2-2 04:42
I will never make a stupid and useless YouTube video. Those are for illiterates. I can read and write!

So shut up already!!!
2022-2-2
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 2-2 05:24
So shut up already!!!

What are you doing here? Go make another useless brag video to promote yourself!
2022-2-2
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

I've read that you shouldn't set the ISO above 100, at 200 or more there is more color noise in the video. You should then lieber the shutter higher on maybe 1/50 sec. or in very bright light at 1/1000 sec. or more but always leave ISO at 100.

2022-2-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 2-2 05:29
What are you doing here? Go make another useless brag video to promote yourself!

See, thats another 2 credits ya just earnt for yet another useless reply, hypocrite...
2022-2-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 2-2 05:29

See, thats another 2 credits ya just earnt for yet another useless reply, hypocrite...
2022-2-2
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Bashy Posted at 2-2 07:46

See, that's another infinite credit you have earned for wanting to be a bull!
2022-2-2
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Germany

Bashy Posted at 2-2 07:46

That's the only way for trolls like him to afford DJI products by exchanging credits for a price reduction.
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Johnny your really boring us all to be honest, if your at the top of your game why even bother post your nonsense? Back under your bridge please.

Ian keep it up, very informative videos as always.
2022-2-2
Use props
Gif2D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

Thank you! Nice to know when I'll get the Mini 2 in the air!
2022-2-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 2-2 07:52
See, that's another infinite credit you have earned for wanting to be a bull!

Yeah, i dont deny it, thats the difference between you an I.

I like the idea that we can get something back for being in a community, but when it comes to berating people for the sheer hell of it, that's out of order.

Just because someone creates helpful videos and may make a wee pittance on the side, that's i was calling you out because you're being hypocritical because you're also making money on the side.

Heck, i was well peed off losing around £30 beginning of this year, I forgot they added the new tight @rse credit rules and limited us to be able to earn only a max of £360 a year, i reckon the likes of you posting shlte didn't help our case in that respect.

I think you meant bully, but also not understanding the meaning, if that's what you think I am being then, again, you're being hypocritical ;) if you meant actually meant a bull, I'm not so sure anyone wants to be one of those, but hey, what do i know, i certainly dont.
2022-2-2
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing this boss it’s very helpful
2022-2-2
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RenegadeCowboyAZ Posted at 2-2 19:29
Thanks for sharing this boss it’s very helpful

Cheers guys.  Some people like watching videos to learn; others like reading manuals; others like to watch just to learn new tricks and methods not actually spelt out in manuals.  
Either way, all good.  You need a thick skin on YT anyway and know when to stop feeding the trolls  

Cheers, Ian
2022-2-3
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Germany

Continue creating Youtube content Ian.
This is the only way to get new information, as DJI is not able to provide propper update information nor are they able to provide updated manuals accordingly.
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules