Power Systems Hardware Error
1866 1 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex9000
New

United States

Hello,
I got a new-in-box mavic mini 2 fly more combo about a month ago.  I flew fifteen flights, and it worked flawlessly.  No crashes, water, rough treatment, or anything out of the ordinary.  Then, I went for flight #16, and when I boot up the app and drone, I get a "power systems hardware error.  Please restart aircraft"

I restarted any number of times, changed batteries, etc.  That error is persistent.   It's been 30 days, and the original vendor won't take it back and says that I have to take it up with DJI customer support.  I only saw a couple other mentions of this error online and in the forums, and it seems like it's due to a bad electrical connection to the motor, and I need to send it in for servicing.  

I'm really disappointed in the quality of this drone -- I expect better from a 30-day-old factory-fresh device.   Is anyone else seeing this issue?  What did you do about it?
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex9000. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your new DJI Mini 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with the said DJI drone, it would be best to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules