How to have zoomed out map in small box?
563 4 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Westwind77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567234 ft
United States

The inset map is too 'zoomed in' for my liking, it only seem to be a few hundred yards of coverage in the map. I know with MPP and my phone that app would display a much greater area in that same map.
I have made it the made screen and manually zoomed out but they it does not stay locked on the drone. I really like to see a larger 'picture' of where the drone is.

Am I missing somehting here?

Thanks!
2022-1-25
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

I was wondering the same thing - the little map is pretty useless the way it's currently implemented.
2022-1-25
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

This was the same way before the update for me, it's so close it jumping across the screen needs to be fixed, I think on the air2s it zooms out depending on the speed of the drone???
2022-1-25
Use props
Westwind77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567234 ft
United States

I have only owned the 2s for a short period, but yes, it has always been this small area covered. Just like said above, feel like the drone will fly across the screen. It does not matter how fast the drone is going either.

I was very pleased with the way it was displayed with DJI GO 4 with the MPP.

I was hoping there was just a setting that needed to be adjusted, I really find it hard to believe there is no override for this since they had it correct in the other app.
2022-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive been having the same on the orginal smart controller,  seems the last app update changed something.
2022-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules