Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket Waterproof Case Camera not Fitting
1493 8 2022-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boardtalk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 209642 ft
Ireland

Hi All,

I have the pocket 2 and got the waterproof case that arrived day or so before Christmas. But no matter what I do my camera won't fit into the case, it'll only go so far down and gets stuck. I don't want to force my camera down into the case for fear of damaging it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

plz make sure you are using Pocket2 waterproof case (not osmo pocket waterproof case)

pocket2 is a bit wider than osmo pocket. so it cannot fit in osmo pocket waterproofcase
2022-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Boardtalk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please make sure that you are using the DJI Pocket 2 Waterproof Case ( https://store.dji.com/product/pocket-2-waterproof-case ) on your DJI Pocket 2. In addition, kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2022-1-25
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Also, isn't it that you are supposed to put the Pocket 2 into the Underwater mode from the camera settings before putting it into the waterproof case?
2022-1-26
Use props
Boardtalk
lvl.4
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-25 21:37
Hello there Boardtalk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please make sure that you are using the DJI Pocket 2 Waterproof Case ( https://store.dji.com/product/pocket-2-waterproof-case ) on your DJI Pocket 2. In addition, kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen,
Thank you for your reply. It looks like I have the wrong waterproof case. When did the DJI Pocket 2 specific waterproof case come onto the market? I checked the store when ordering on the 01/12/2022 and it wasn't for sale. I actually remember looking over the store for several days before ordering and never spotted it.
2022-1-26
Use props
Boardtalk
lvl.4
Ireland

DJI-ytao Posted at 1-25 18:45
plz make sure you are using Pocket2 waterproof case (not osmo pocket waterproof case)

pocket2 is a bit wider than osmo pocket. so it cannot fit in osmo pocket waterproofcase

Thanks for your reply DJI-ytao, looks like I have the wrong case.
2022-1-26
Use props
Boardtalk
lvl.4
Ireland

HGDC84 Posted at 1-26 11:18
Also, isn't it that you are supposed to put the Pocket 2 into the Underwater mode from the camera settings before putting it into the waterproof case?

Thanks HGDC84 for your reply.
Yep, did all that was required but looks like I have the wrong case.
2022-1-26
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Boardtalk Posted at 1-26 14:29
Thanks HGDC84 for your reply.
Yep, did all that was required but looks like I have the wrong case.

Okay then, hopefully you will find the correct one easily and with an appropriately valuable price.
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Boardtalk Posted at 1-26 14:27
Hi DJI Stephen,
Thank you for your reply. It looks like I have the wrong waterproof case. When did the DJI Pocket 2 specific waterproof case come onto the market? I checked the store when ordering on the 01/12/2022 and it wasn't for sale. I actually remember looking over the store for several days before ordering and never spotted it.

Hi there Boardtalk. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep filming.
2022-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules