Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung S21 Ultra wont install DJI fly
13078 28 2022-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jewell-D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217047 ft
United Kingdom

Can anyone point me in the right direction ? im struggling to install dji fly as my s21 doenst recognise the apk ?
2022-1-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The latest version (V1.5.9) of the DJI Fly App is installed on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra without issue.  It has the snapdragon processor vice the Exynos processor so not sure if your is different.  

The latest version of the Fly App is not available on the Google Play Store.  Download the Fly App from the DJI website here .  You may have to authorize it to install from an unknown source as I'm not sure how you have your security settings set.
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jewell-D. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will persist. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

2022-1-26
Use props
Jewell-D
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I read elsewhere about putting my phone in airplane mode for the installation and this worked !
2022-1-27
Use props
Jewell-D
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-26 14:10
The latest version (V1.5.9) of the DJI Fly App is installed on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra without issue.  It has the snapdragon processor vice the Exynos processor so not sure if your is different.  

The latest version of the Fly App is not available on the Google Play Store.  Download the Fly App from the DJI website here .  You may have to authorize it to install from an unknown source as I'm not sure how you have your security settings set.

did all of this - airplane mode after download and then installing worked for me
2022-1-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Jewell-D Posted at 1-27 02:33
did all of this - airplane mode after download and then installing worked for me

Great, glad to hear you got the install issue resolved.  No go fly and have some fun.
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hey there, Jewell-D. May we confirm if you're all set and the issues have been fixed? Please know that we're always here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_WZAoqlo3jkii
New

Latvia

Samsung s20 note ultra don't work app. Can't open apk file. What can be the problem??
2022-2-15
Use props
Jewell-D
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_WZAoqlo3jkii Posted at 2-15 08:06
Samsung s20 note ultra don't work app. Can't open apk file. What can be the problem??

airplane mode then instal
2022-2-15
Use props
Jewell-D
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 1-27 08:03
Hey there, Jewell-D. May we confirm if you're all set and the issues have been fixed? Please know that we're always here to help. Thank you for your patience.

all fixed - thanks
2022-2-15
Use props
djiuser_WZAoqlo3jkii
New

Latvia

Jewell-D Posted at 2-15 08:16
airplane mode then instal

Nope! Dont open
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. May I confirm that did you download the DJI Fly app through this link? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option of DJI Fly is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" restart the phone and then go to my file manager to open this file again to see if it works.
2022-2-15
Use props
djiuser_PBdHk4n57SGS
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 22:11
Hello there Jewell-D. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will persist. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

[view_image]

Buy a different phone?  This is terrible advice.
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_PBdHk4n57SGS Posted at 4-28 18:46
Buy a different phone?  This is terrible advice.

Hi, there. May I confirm if you are unable to download the DJI Fly? We'd like to help you.
2022-4-29
Use props
djiuser_oq1IMXNZIYUk
New

Australia

Doesn't work..
Downloaded it multiple times, then.when I want to open it opens my garmin app for some reason.
Uninstalled garmin app and the dji fly won't open at all even after reinstallation.
I have galaxy s21 ultra .. really frustrating
2022-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_oq1IMXNZIYUk Posted at 5-8 16:53
Doesn't work..
Downloaded it multiple times, then.when I want to open it opens my garmin app for some reason.
Uninstalled garmin app and the dji fly won't open at all even after reinstallation.

Sorry to hear about that. Have you tried to download the APP from our official website? Besides, please try to update or refresh the firmware of your device to the latest version and install the app from the file manager. If it still persists, please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network to see if it works.
2022-5-8
Use props
djiuser_3paySEjtJB3o
New

United Kingdom

The latest version (V1.5.9) of the DJI Fly App is installed on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra without issue.  It has the snapdragon processor vice the Exynos processor so not sure if your is different.  

The latest version of the Fly App is not available on the Google Play Store.  Download the Fly App from the DJI website here .  You may have to authorize it to install from an unknown source as I'm not sure how you have your security settings set.

I e downloaded this file as I have a Samsung S21 Ultra
But it won't open neither do any of the apps on play store. Any further advice would be appreciated.
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_3paySEjtJB3o Posted at 6-9 09:04
I e downloaded this file as I have a Samsung S21 Ultra
But it won't open neither do any of the apps on play store. Any further advice would be appreciated.

Hi there, could you please download and install the latest app through the link below? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-9
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600 ft
United States

The latest version (V1.5.9) of the DJI Fly App is installed on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra without issue.  It has the snapdragon processor vice the Exynos processor so not sure if your is different.  

The latest version of the Fly App is not available on the Google Play Store.  Download the Fly App from the DJI website here .  You may have to authorize it to install from an unknown source as I'm not sure how you have your security settings set.

this process works.   tested on many phones.  Samsung S 8,9,10, 10e, and S20.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZM

THIS WORKS
2022-6-16
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600 ft
United States

THIS WORKS  follow the instructions in order.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZM
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

fans4f5d0fe1 Posted at 6-16 05:17
this process works.   tested on many phones.  Samsung S 8,9,10, 10e, and S20.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZM

2022-6-16
Use props
rajugeorge89
New
Australia

Jewell-D Posted at 1-27 02:28
I read elsewhere about putting my phone in airplane mode for the installation and this worked !

Awesome , thanks guys , on airplane mode it worked for me
2022-7-2
Use props
rajugeorge89
New
Australia

Awesome , airplane mode worked for me, thanks everyone
2022-7-2
Use props
kopach79
lvl.1

Russia

Добрый день! Стабилизатор DJI OM 4 SE будет работать на моем Самсунге S21 FE? Смотрю телефона нет в совместимых устройствах
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kopach79 Posted at 12-5 18:03
Добрый день! Стабилизатор DJI OM 4 SE будет работать на моем Самсунге S21 FE? Смотрю телефона нет в совместимых устройствах

Hi there, since the said device is not on the compatible list, we are unable to guarantee the performance. But it does not mean it's not compatible, you can have a try and conduct an installation test. Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Please refer to the list below for information regarding compatibility with specific devices. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0317.pdf
2022-12-6
Use props
djiuser_ICgztBqQS5w5
New

United States

Any update from people with an S21 Ultra (or S22 family)?
Is it now working fine at the end of 2022 with update 1.9.0?
Or did Samsung Android users just give up on DJI?
2022-12-21
Use props
fansd5c65c25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39449 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_ICgztBqQS5w5 Posted at 2022-12-21 11:16
Any update from people with an S21 Ultra (or S22 family)?
Is it now working fine at the end of 2022 with update 1.9.0?
Or did Samsung Android users just give up on DJI?

Yes - eventually and after much trial and error.
Sorry I apparantly do not have permission to post links to help DJI customers with DJI created problems but basically do a YT search for a vlogger called: GAVINHR
He has a vid called: How To FIX DJI Fly App & GO4 App Install problems for Samsung Devices

Visit his GDrive account (avail in his vid description) and install the file called DJI GO 4 test to your phone with a 3rd party APK installer.
2023-7-1
Use props
ixidor
New

Philippines

I am having issue installing DJI fly v 1.12.8 on my samsung s21 ultra 5g..android 14..
Airplane mode enabled, does not work.. anyone?
3-21 23:31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ixidor Posted at 3-21 23:31
I am having issue installing DJI fly v 1.12.8 on my samsung s21 ultra 5g..android 14..
Airplane mode enabled, does not work.. anyone?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please let us know more details about the issue you have encountered? Is there any error message showed when you tried to install the APP?
3-22 00:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules