22657 80 2022-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, i tried to switch to quicktransfer, i presses the switch to in fly app, and pressed the power button on the drone, but i get a message could not connect to network "dji-mavic3-etc.."
presses ok andit says switchng failed.

Tested it on two ipads and a iphone 12.

what can i do?
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try it after the drone is already powered on and has went through it’s startup process
2022-1-26
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy Posted at 1-26 05:39
Try it after the drone is already powered on and has went through it’s startup process

nope, did not help
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ulven Posted at 1-26 06:07
nope, did not help

Do you have WiFi turned on on your device. I think it works off of this
2022-1-26
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I guess RC still has issues with iOS device
2022-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Might make it easier for you.

2022-1-26
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

I have tested with the wifi on and off on the ipad, same error.
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eGv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10308 ft
United Kingdom

I think there is a bug in iOS as I have been unable to get to work normally on iPhone pro 13, iPhone XS and iPad Pro 11.
I have found a temporary workaround, if you connect the drone, rc and phone as normal. Then go in to settings and rename the drone (add/delete a couple of letters) then switch to view photos/video and switch to quick transfer there it should work. I can then switch back to normal mode and then back to quick transfer mode fine. However once the drone is powered off it goes back to not working again and need to go through the renaming procedure to get quick transfer working again
2022-1-26
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eGv Posted at 1-26 12:37
I think there is a bug in iOS as I have been unable to get to work normally on iPhone pro 13, iPhone XS and iPad Pro 11.
I have found a temporary workaround, if you connect the drone, rc and phone as normal. Then go in to settings and rename the drone (add/delete a couple of letters) then switch to view photos/video and switch to quick transfer there it should work. I can then switch back to normal mode and then back to quick transfer mode fine. However once the drone is powered off it goes back to not working again and need to go through the renaming procedure to get quick transfer working again

Quick transfer doesn't work on Android either, keeps saying unable to connect.

On iOS it also reports unable to join network, followed by "Aircraft is Connected to Another Device"

Not a massive issue but requires sorting out, DJI!

On the Android system you get some 'help' that refers you to a setting in the DJI Fly App settings under profile that doesn't exist.
2022-1-26
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-26 11:37
Might make it easier for you.

https://youtu.be/4HEpvoksH9w

Except.... he doesn't actually show how he got it to work, it must have just worked for him! I have the exact setup and it won't work, tried various workarounds but to no avail on Android and iOS.
2022-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Buzzyone Posted at 1-26 12:54
Except.... he doesn't actually show how he got it to work, it must have just worked for him! I have the exact setup and it won't work, tried various workarounds but to no avail on Android and iOS.

I haven’t tried will do tomorrow, I thought he just turned drone on launched app and it showed transfer in lower corner. This guy will answer if you leave a message, he’s very professional in what he does.
2022-1-26
Use props
Montivette
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217756 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried to get quick Transfer to work on iPad and it never would succeed. I really don't care at this point.  I generally remove micoSD card and move files to PC. Sometimes I will transfer a couple of images direct to iPad but rarely videos so this extra speed is no big deal for my workflow.
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ulven. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will post some information below on how to properly use the QuickTransfer function of the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

2022-1-26
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 21:41
Hello there Ulven. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will post some information below on how to properly use the QuickTransfer function of the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi, thank you for that info, but it still fails.
It worked to rename the drone in settings and about, disconnect the cable and then switch to quicktransfer..  but after a restart of the drone it fails again.
Are there a way to reset the wifi part in the drone?
2022-1-26
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eGv Posted at 1-26 12:37
I think there is a bug in iOS as I have been unable to get to work normally on iPhone pro 13, iPhone XS and iPad Pro 11.
I have found a temporary workaround, if you connect the drone, rc and phone as normal. Then go in to settings and rename the drone (add/delete a couple of letters) then switch to view photos/video and switch to quick transfer there it should work. I can then switch back to normal mode and then back to quick transfer mode fine. However once the drone is powered off it goes back to not working again and need to go through the renaming procedure to get quick transfer working again

this workaround works in the same way on my drone.. not a sollution, but an emergency temporary way to get around.
Hope DJI find a sollution for this.
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_Gt7sQm5v7eGv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10308 ft
United Kingdom

iOS app has updated to 1.5.9 and the bug is still there. Are DJI aware of the bug?
2022-1-27
Use props
Wfuzaia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262051 ft
  • >>>
Saudi Arabia

Ulven Posted at 1-26 12:06
I have tested with the wifi on and off on the ipad, same error.

same error too
2022-1-27
Use props
NDI-Orlando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 631014 ft
United States

The new version 1.4 M3 User Manual explains that the phone to which you want to transfer files needs to have both WiFi and Bluetooth turned on.  The Manual explains the procedure.  Worked for me first time.
2022-1-27
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

I have this problem on my iPad mini, iPad pro 12.9 and on my iPhone 12, are you in DJI looking into it?
2022-1-28
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

I have now tested to refresh firmware, downgrade and then upgrade firmware, deleted the fly app and instaled it again.. tested with cellular data off, and even flightmode on, with wifi on.. but i still get the error, could not connect to network..
Tested on all my devices.. are there any progress from DJI in this bug?
2022-2-9
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 146644 ft
United Kingdom

Well this is happening with my mini 3 that I just got. So disappointing.
2022-6-15
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem and I keep getting the same message “aircraft is already connected to another mobile device” and so my only guess is my Mavic 3 is cheating on my phone.
2022-6-15
Use props
sclelectronics
lvl.4
United States

It still is working fine on my Ipad Pro ios ver 15.5
DJI Fly ver 1.6.6.....
make sure you have bluetooth and wifi on.....
Once connected it will prompt to connect to drone via Quicktransfer..or do you want to connect through rc..if connected

Good Luck,
2022-6-20
Use props
Dabler
New

Australia

I have the Mini 3 Pro and couldn't get the quick transfer to work. I found another reference (workaround) where by disabling the cellular/mobile function on my iphone X max before enabling the DJI app I was able to get it to work. This appears to be a known BUG. I hope DJI fixes this in a version upgrade.
2022-6-24
Use props
Virgil Quick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
United States

I have the same problem on my iPad mini 6 which is running current iOS.
2022-6-25
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Im still having this issue with my Mini 3 Pro after updating firmware.
2022-7-1
Use props
HEX 5555
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Dabler Posted at 6-24 06:48
I have the Mini 3 Pro and couldn't get the quick transfer to work. I found another reference (workaround) where by disabling the cellular/mobile function on my iphone X max before enabling the DJI app I was able to get it to work. This appears to be a known BUG. I hope DJI fixes this in a version upgrade.

How you do that do you have to go into settings or just switching on airplane mode work?
EDIT
Never mind it dont work!
2022-7-1
Use props
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same issue with my iPad Pro 11” and iPADOS 15.5, support asked me to uninstall and reinstall,  no difference.
No problem with an iPhone 12 Pro Max and iOS 15.5, must be some form of incompatibility with iPADs?
Tried changing WiFi name, no difference on iPad.
If it does connect, it almost immediately disconnects before transferring any videos.

Also has an issues where the date/time of videos transferred directly to iOS photos has the current date/time.  If transferred to app album first, the exported to the phone album, date/time is fine.
2022-7-4
Use props
migmon
New

United States

onymar Posted at 7-4 07:42
Same issue with my iPad Pro 11” and iPADOS 15.5, support asked me to uninstall and reinstall,  no difference.
No problem with an iPhone 12 Pro Max and iOS 15.5, must be some form of incompatibility with iPADs?
Tried changing WiFi name, no difference on iPad.

Same problem. With the 3 pro, iPhone 13 on T-Mobile with e-sim, but works on my iPad Pro
2022-7-9
Use props
Jonah Micah Santos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4624728 ft
Guam

Idk what happened but my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra would always connect to and download files from my Mavic 3 using Quicktransfer. All of the sudden, now I'm getting a connection error and it tells me to reboot the M3, still doesn't work.  Not too big of a problem as I can just pull the msd card out and use my usb-c otg connector and my msd card reader to transfer. However, there have been times I forgot them in my other but and that's when QT is needed.  Downloading files thru the RC-N1 at around 5MB/s is super slow when the files are huge.
2022-7-16
Use props
schmull6
New

Australia

Same thing happening with me. Try downloading the whole album and nothing goes through it all but % bar stays at 0% then says failed.
2022-8-2
Use props
Lecep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 251115 ft
Canada

I was having the same issue "Connection Failed.  Aircraft already connected to another mobile device ...".

I noticed I had my VPN still running on my phone.  As soon as I turned it off, now DJI can connect with no issue.
2022-8-23
Use props
AndrewRH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157864 ft
United Kingdom

I solved this issue after the helpful tech support at DJI provided the info below -- in short, try renaming your drone through the Go Fly app (settings option found under the 3 meatballs in top right corner of RC screen when viewing the drone's camera on the remote).

>>>
Scenario 1: If any error should occur during the QuickTransfer stage, please follow the recommendations below:
- Try to connect the aircraft to DJI Fly, and change the aircraft name in DJI Fly.
- Then, restart the aircraft to test whether the QuickTransfer can be connected for downloading.

Scenario 2: If the connection still fails after following the steps provided, we recommend to
- disable the mobile data networks or cellular networks on your mobile device.
- Then, restart the aircraft to enter the QuickTransfer connection, and test whether the device can be connected for transmitting files.
<<<
2022-8-31
Use props
AndrewRH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157864 ft
United Kingdom

I solved this issue after the helpful tech support at DJI provided the info below -- in short, try renaming your drone through the Go Fly app (settings option found under the 3 meatballs in top right corner of RC screen when viewing the drone's camera on the remote).

>>>
Scenario 1: If any error should occur during the QuickTransfer stage, please follow the recommendations below:
- Try to connect the aircraft to DJI Fly, and change the aircraft name in DJI Fly.
- Then, restart the aircraft to test whether the QuickTransfer can be connected for downloading.

Scenario 2: If the connection still fails after following the steps provided, we recommend to
- disable the mobile data networks or cellular networks on your mobile device.
- Then, restart the aircraft to enter the QuickTransfer connection, and test whether the device can be connected for transmitting files.
<<<
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_zZP7VK0GilTi
New

United States

HEX 5555 Posted at 6-15 09:22

Same here it make me want to send it back
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_NtaAE37axIZe
New

Greece

Been in contact with dji tech support for 3 days. No solution yet.. It feels embarrassing.. My brand new Mini 3 can't connect to my old RCN1 controller.. Neither can I quick transfer.. The drone seems amazing untill you realize how little it is being supported.. I don't care about along the road, its been 3 days where I can't fly. I will not forget what DJI does, releases drones that are not ready, I will not wait 1 year till they get this right..
2022-10-15
Use props
djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1133730 ft
Vietnam

you have to turn on both wifi and bluetooth at the same time.  You can try again
2022-10-15
Use props
sergdudko
New
Flight distance : 201132 ft
Georgia

Was pretty disappointed with this drone. The reviews are great everywhere, the functionality too. However, here's what disappointed me:
  • Low directional stability of the hull. I.e., in flight, it dangles much stronger than the Mini 2 or SE and can tip over from a collision with a blade of grass. (I think this is a software/firmware bug, because it is quite stable in the wind)
  • Slowly catches GPS satellites at the first launch. (I think this is a software/firmware bug, because when you turn on the satellites again, it catches faster)
  • The sensors are far from ideal, in the forest in the following mode (active track) it beats against branches and gets lost. The test in the park was normal, but in real conditions it works much worse.
  • Some kind of tin with quick transfer (I think this is a software bug / application, because there are crutches with which it works)
  • The remote does not work with 4k video. Moreover, it's not even about watching it, but it simply cannot download videos in a resolution higher than 1080p. I.e. it cannot be used as a temporary storage. This is some kind of nonsense.

To make QuickTransfer (android) work, you need to:
  • Turn off wifi and data transmission (mobile Internet), turn on bluetooth
  • Turn on the drone and the fly app, wait for the pop-up window in the offer to switch the mode to quick transfer
  • Click switch, and the wifi enable/select window will appear. (important: do not turn on mobile internet and wifi through the app). The application will give an error and a message with a suggestion to connect manually (specify the network name and password)
  • Without closing the app, connect manually to wifi (not through the app!)
  • Go back to the app and click "switch" again

2022-10-24
Use props
djiuser_1F21SgWxnEfY
lvl.1

United States

HEX 5555 Posted at 2022-6-15 09:22

Are you getting this error: "Aircraft is Connected to Another Device"?

I was getting the same error with my Mini 3 and iphone until I realized my mistake in setup.

If you're still getting this error let me know and I'll tell you what fixed mine.
2023-1-9
Use props
Ghosty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 401775 ft
Germany

I have the same Problem on my Iphone 13 Pro max - "Aircraft is Connected to Another Device". On my beautiful Ipad (5. Generation) works fine. instant.
2023-1-10
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules