quicktransfer not working
123Next >
22653 80 2022-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HbiL0aRvQVmq
lvl.1

Ireland

What do I do my Dji fpv will not transfer files when I go to look at the files in dji fly no files appear but when I go to the goggles album  I can see all of my videos
2023-1-13
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

are your sd card in the googles and not in the drone?
2023-1-13
Use props
Murta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80098 ft
Brazil

djiuser_1F21SgWxnEfY Posted at 1-9 18:16
Are you getting this error: "Aircraft is Connected to Another Device"?

I was getting the same error with my Mini 3 and iphone until I realized my mistake in setup.

How do you fixed that? In my girlfriend iPhone 14 Quick Transfer works just fine. But not in my 13 Pro Max.
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Murta Posted at 1-25 16:48
How do you fixed that? In my girlfriend iPhone 14 Quick Transfer works just fine. But not in my 13 Pro Max.

Hi, Murta. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If another mobile phone was connected to the aircraft using the QuickTransfer function, and the mobile phone is nearby, a possible reason for this message is that the aircraft’s Wi-Fi is occupied by the previously connected mobile phone. We recommend turning off the Wi-Fi on the previously connected mobile phone or deleting/ignoring the aircraft’s Wi-Fi.
2. Please change the aircraft's Wi-Fi name in DJI Fly and reconnect to it. Go to Camera View - Settings (in the top-right corner) - About. Change “Aircraft Wifi Name.“ Change the aircraft’s Wi-Fi name.
3. Try to restart the mobile phone and then run the DJI Fly app.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

It doesn't work for me either. I gave up on it. It's never worked right.
2023-2-1
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

sergdudko Posted at 2022-10-24 03:40
Was pretty disappointed with this drone. The reviews are great everywhere, the functionality too. However, here's what disappointed me:
  • Low directional stability of the hull. I.e., in flight, it dangles much stronger than the Mini 2 or SE and can tip over from a collision with a blade of grass. (I think this is a software/firmware bug, because it is quite stable in the wind)

• 1. I crashed into a snowman and it never tipped over. I've even tried to make it tip over and can't.
    2. Is fixed several firmware updates ago. Make sure you have data connection though if you want fast locks so it can download the catalog over the internet for the geolocation updates for the satellites and not from the satellites
    3. I've never had quick transfer work for me
    5. Isn't it advertised to be 1080p for remote viewing?
    2023-2-1
    Use props
    Dan25657
    New
    Flight distance : 48983 ft
    Spain

djiuser_1F21SgWxnEfY Posted at 1-9 18:16
    Are you getting this error: "Aircraft is Connected to Another Device"?

I was getting the same error with my Mini 3 and iphone until I realized my mistake in setup.

please tell me what did you do , i am getting this message : aircraft already connected to another mobile device. restart aircraft and try again
    2023-2-4
    Use props
    Dan25657
    New
    Spain

please help!!!, I have recently upgraded my phone from iPhone 11 pro max to iPhone 14 pro max and when i try to connect my Dji mini 3 pro i get this message: aircraft already connected to another mobile device. restart aircraft and try again

No matter what i have done nothing since to work , PLEASE HELP ANYONE !!! i need to transfer my videos and photos in my iPhone from my drone
    2023-2-4
    Use props
    Dan25657
    New
    Spain

please help!!!, I have recently upgraded my phone from iPhone 11 pro max to iPhone 14 pro max and when i try to connect my Dji mini 3 pro i get this message: aircraft already connected to another mobile device. restart aircraft and try again

No matter what i have done nothing since to work , PLEASE HELP ANYONE !!! i need to transfer my videos and photos in my iPhone from my drone
    2023-2-4
    Use props
    djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
    lvl.4
    Flight distance : 884301 ft
    • >>>
    United States

quick transfer is the biggest fraud out there. anything high res won't work...
    2023-2-7
    Use props
    djiuser_VTLNgrBFZEiw
    New
    Flight distance : 33035 ft
    Canada

I've been struggling for days with the same issue and Google phones owners out there, you MUST desactivate your built in VPN on your phone. It's a feature you have on the Pixel line. I just thought I would give it a try and it worked perfectly for me.
    2023-2-9
    Use props
    djiuser_H4Cs97bDcfSc
    lvl.1
    Flight distance : 579016 ft
    Canada

For me using iPhone 14 pro max you need to turn off data off and quick transfer will work
    2023-2-27
    Use props
    Georgano
    lvl.4
    Flight distance : 7724268 ft
    Czechia

Deactivating the ad blocker (vpn) AdGuard helped me.
    I had similar problems and after disabling AdGuard everything started working.
    (Android 13)
    2023-3-6
    Use props
    djiuser_eK6NinvTFCHE
    New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-1-26 21:41
    Hello there Ulven. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will post some information below on how to properly use the QuickTransfer function of the DJI Mavic 3. Thank you.

[view_image]
    Tried so many times that my magic 3 classic connected with my iPhone 13 Pro Max  no problem., but cannot download the video at all which shows download failed.
    2023-3-24
    Use props
    DJI Tony
    Administrator

djiuser_eK6NinvTFCHE Posted at 3-24 21:20
    Tried so many times that my magic 3 classic connected with my iPhone 13 Pro Max  no problem., but cannot download the video at all which shows download failed.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. Kindly update your DJI Fly App to the latest version. If it's the same, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Ensure you have backed up important data before doing so. In case the issue remains, please provide a screenshot of the error message and the mobile phone's remaining storage. Please keep us updated.
    2023-3-24
    Use props
    djiuser_vc6tVq5EewYr
    New
    United States

Hello im tryin to connect my device with drone to transfer data it keep showing me this. Help please
    2023-4-11
    Use props
    djiuser_vc6tVq5EewYr
    New
    United States

Hello my dji mini 3 pro bluetooth is not connecting to my rc or to my phone app. Without that i can't download my videos help please.?
    2023-4-11
    Use props
    fans895c5a30
    lvl.2
    Flight distance : 6637493 ft
    • >>>
    Belgium

Solution for quick transfer not connecting on mini 3 pro and dji fly on samsung s20 fe.   Tried it with my wife's same s20 and it connected immediately.  Only difference i found with my phone was the date of the security patch. I updated this on my phone and then tried again and it connected immediately.
    Hope this helps somebody!
    2023-4-15
    Use props
    DJI Tony
    Administrator

djiuser_vc6tVq5EewYr Posted at 4-11 22:51
    Hello im tryin to connect my device with drone to transfer data it keep showing me this. Help please

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Can you confirm the DJI drone and mobile phone model you're using? And also, what specific error are you getting? Please keep us updated. Thank you.
    2023-4-15
    Use props
    DJI Tony
    Administrator

djiuser_vc6tVq5EewYr Posted at 4-11 23:39
    Hello my dji mini 3 pro bluetooth is not connecting to my rc or to my phone app. Without that i can't download my videos help please.?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Please refer to these steps on how to use QuickTransfer:
    Method 1: Mobile device is not connected to the remote controller.
    1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the self-diagnostic tests of the aircraft are complete.
    2. Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on the mobile device. Launch DJI Fly and a prompt will appear to connect to the aircraft.
    3. Tap Connect. Once successfully connected, the files on the aircraft can be accessed and downloaded at high speed.
    Method 2: Mobile device is connected to the remote controller.
    1. Make sure that the aircraft is connected to the mobile device via the remote controller and that the
    motors are off.
    2. Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on the mobile device.
    3. Launch DJI Fly, enter playback, and tap 5, in the upper right comer to access the files on the aircraft to download at high speed.
    If it still fails, please confirm the mobile device model, and post a short video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
    2023-4-15
    Use props
    fans336c4451
    lvl.2
    Flight distance : 1068153 ft
    United States

AndrewRH Posted at 2022-8-31 01:50
    I solved this issue after the helpful tech support at DJI provided the info below -- in short, try renaming your drone through the Go Fly app (settings option found under the 3 meatballs in top right corner of RC screen when viewing the drone's camera on the remote).

>>>

Turning off mobile data fixed it for me. Thanks!
    2023-4-22
    Use props
    DJI Gamora
    Administrator

fans336c4451 Posted at 4-22 18:33
    Turning off mobile data fixed it for me. Thanks!

Hi, fans336c4451. Good to know that QuickTransfer is now working on your end and thank you for providing the resolution. Have a safe flight always!
    2023-4-22
    Use props
    GregP507
    lvl.1
    Flight distance : 404360 ft
    Canada

My Samsung S23 works fine with my DJI Mini 3 Pro for flying, but it will no longer connect for file transfer.  The message says the drone is already connected to another mobile device.  I have tried it in a remote area, away from any other device or wi-fi, and I get the same result.  
    2023-7-13
    Use props
    djiuser_t3eV3CXiFTpC
    New

New Zealand

Hey I just bought the Mini 4 pro and I try to use the quick transfer on my phone 11 pro but said failed in the screen (attached the picture) and I try so many different ways to fixed but nothing work. Help
    2023-12-21
    Use props
    djiuser_t3eV3CXiFTpC
    New

New Zealand

GregP507 Posted at 7-13 16:13
    My Samsung S23 works fine with my DJI Mini 3 Pro for flying, but it will no longer connect for file transfer.  The message says the drone is already connected to another mobile device.  I have tried it in a remote area, away from any other device or wi-fi, and I get the same result.

I have the same problem, did you fix it?
    2023-12-21
    Use props
    dom_lejon
    lvl.2

Germany

Hi all,

I have now spent 6h to try to get quick transfer work.

Mini 3 Pro
    Iphone 13 Pro
    Latest Firmware on both RC controller and drone

DJ Assistant 2 Consumer tells me that for the drone the latest firmware list cannot be shown (Macbook has full rights for the program for incoming networks)

I tried absolutely ALL  workarounds (renaming, data off etc.) WITHOUT SUCCESS.

Please advise as soon as possible!!!! It is very frustrating!!

Thank you very much in advance!
    1-16 05:12
    Use props
    DJI Paladin
    Administrator
    Flight distance : 318 ft

dom_lejon Posted at 1-16 05:12
    Hi all,

I have now spent 6h to try to get quick transfer work.

Hi there.  We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please upload a short video showing the operation issue with the error message on the screen via Google Drive or YouTube then send the link here so we can check it further. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
    1-16 21:01
    Use props
    dom_lejon
    lvl.2

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 21:01
    Hi there.  We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please upload a short video showing the operation issue with the error message on the screen via Google Drive or YouTube then send the link here so we can check it further. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

@dji paladin: here you go! i have tried everything -> renaming the drone & network. reinstalling the app. using different devices. it is IMPOSSIBLE to connect the drone to any device...

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aod0ov5ct6PPgfpuhHiIFV2Zdt47LQ?e=9gFKf2

the connection with the RC Controller works perfectly!

Thank you for a quick resolution
    1-18 02:25
    Use props
    DJI Paladin
    Administrator

dom_lejon Posted at 1-18 02:25
    @dji paladin: here you go! i have tried everything -> renaming the drone & network. reinstalling the app. using different devices. it is IMPOSSIBLE to connect the drone to any device...

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aod0ov5ct6PPgfpuhHiIFV2Zdt47LQ?e=9gFKf2

Thank you for keeping us posted and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to start the motor with a remote controller as usual first, then try to perform the QuickTransfer again. If the issue still persists, please go to “Settings - General - Transfer or Restore iPhone - Reset - Reset Network Settings” (please note that this method will delete all network settings saved in the phone). Lastly, make sure to enable the [Local Network] in the Settings of the DJI Fly app, or try to clear the app caches (Make sure to back up the photos and videos). Please let us know.
    1-19 01:24
    Use props
    dom_lejon
    lvl.2

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 01:24
    Thank you for keeping us posted and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to start the motor with a remote controller as usual first, then try to perform the QuickTransfer again. If the issue still persists, please go to “Settings - General - Transfer or Restore iPhone - Reset - Reset Network Settings” (please note that this method will delete all network settings saved in the phone). Lastly, make sure to enable the [Local Network] in the Settings of the DJI Fly app, or try to clear the app caches (Make sure to back up the photos and videos). Please let us know.

hi, did as instructed. reset all network connections as per instructions. even took out the sim card. also, cleared all data and factory reset the rc controller as well as the drone.

reconnected and was asked to hold the power button for 2 seconds. still message that unable to connect.

recording: 20240119_164329000_iOS.mp4

still the same issue. it is super frustrating what to do?

Thank you for your help.
    Dominik
    1-19 08:45
    Use props
    DJI Paladin
    Administrator

dom_lejon Posted at 1-19 08:45
    hi, did as instructed. reset all network connections as per instructions. even took out the sim card. also, cleared all data and factory reset the rc controller as well as the drone.

reconnected and was asked to hold the power button for 2 seconds. still message that unable to connect.

We appreciate your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please provide us with the following information below for further investigation:

1. Mobile device model and system version number;
    2. Firmware version of the aircraft and remote controller;
    3. App version;
    4. App log and flight controller log (The date on which the issue occurred should be provided, and it is better to provide the specific time too).
    5. A video showing the operation error.

Upload the files via Google Drive then send the link here. We will do our best to find the best solution to this issue of yours. We appreciate your cooperation.
    1-21 23:04
    Use props
    dom_lejon
    lvl.2

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-21 23:04
    We appreciate your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Please provide us with the following information below for further investigation:

Here you go:
    iPhone 14 Pro (MQ1M3ZD/A)
    iOS Version: 17.2.1
    2. Firmware version of the aircraft and remote controller;
    Aircraft: 01.00.0700
    RC Controller: 01.03.1000
    3. App version;
    1.12.6.(830)
    4. App log and flight controller log (The date on which the issue occurred should be provided, and it is better to provide the specific time too).
    -> attached to this post
    5. A video showing the operation error.
    Video on my OneDrive video
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aod0ov5ct6PPgfss0TxdJNQ06KYo8g?e=AzhdrS

DJILog_2024-01-22[13][48][01](377).log.zip

30.53 KB, Down times: 1

1-22 04:40
    Use props
    DJI Paladin
    Administrator

dom_lejon Posted at 1-22 04:40
    Here you go:
    iPhone 14 Pro (MQ1M3ZD/A)

Thank you for the information provided. We will now coordinate this information with the related department for further investigation. I will surely inform you as soon as we receive an update. We appreciate your understanding.
    1-25 02:11
    Use props
    dom_lejon
    lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-25 02:11
    Thank you for the information provided. We will now coordinate this information with the related department for further investigation. I will surely inform you as soon as we receive an update. We appreciate your understanding.

Good day,
    Is there an update on this issue?
    Thank you
    1-30 03:49
    Use props
    DJI Paladin
    Administrator

dom_lejon Posted at 1-30 03:49
    Good day,
    Is there an update on this issue?
    Thank you

Hi there. We just received an update. Upon checking the files that you have sent, it seems that there is only one DJIlog file, and it is an app log and we cannot confirm the issue using that file. Please follow the app log method below to export the complete LOG files and send them to us. Also, please include the flight controller LOG which is .DAT files. We will wait for your response.

To export Flight Controller Aircraft Data:

(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone version from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/downloads
    (2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
    (3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
    (4) The final exported data are ".DAT" files.

How to export App LOG iOS:

1. Install iTunes (https://www.apple.com/itunes/) on the computer. Then, enable the software.
    2. Connect the iOS device to the computer and tap “Allow” on the iPhone.
    3. Tap the mobile device icon in the top-left corner, and go to the iPhone page.
    4. Select “File Sharing” in the left panel and go to the app file sharing page.
    5. Select the corresponding app as required. Select the “Logs” file folder and tap “Save” at the bottom of the right window.
    2-1 19:51
    Use props
    fansab18b9e0
    New

Germany

Lecep Posted at 2022-8-23 12:21
    I was having the same issue "Connection Failed.  Aircraft already connected to another mobile device ...".

I noticed I had my VPN still running on my phone.  As soon as I turned it off, now DJI can connect with no issue.

Thanks for the tip. Deactivating VPN brought the solution
    2-2 02:34
    Use props
    DJI Gamora
    Administrator

fansab18b9e0 Posted at 2-2 02:34
    Thanks for the tip. Deactivating VPN brought the solution

Hi, there. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted. Please know that it's recommended to turn off the VPN and mobile data when performing the QuickTransfer feature to avoid connection problems. Should you have further concerns, kindly let us know.
    2-2 02:56
    Use props
    dom_lejon
    lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 19:51
    Hi there. We just received an update. Upon checking the files that you have sent, it seems that there is only one DJIlog file, and it is an app log and we cannot confirm the issue using that file. Please follow the app log method below to export the complete LOG files and send them to us. Also, please include the flight controller LOG which is .DAT files. We will wait for your response.

To export Flight Controller Aircraft Data:

Hi,

I tried to receive the LOG files. However, this also fails. Message: Failed to get log list.

Please see following video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aod0ov5ct6PPgftz4Rp09s_8cHTZ8Q?e=nhQILE

Thank you for checking.
    Dominik
    2-4 13:39
    Use props
    DJI Paladin
    Administrator

dom_lejon Posted at 2-4 13:39
    Hi,

I tried to receive the LOG files. However, this also fails. Message: Failed to get log list. [view_image]

Thank you for keeping us posted. Kindly please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please install the version below. Make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection to access the software. Please let us know. We appreciate your cooperation.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
    2-5 04:36
    Use props
    dom_lejon
    lvl.2

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-5 04:36
    Thank you for keeping us posted. Kindly please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please install the version below. Make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection to access the software. Please let us know. We appreciate your cooperation.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hi, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it from your link (already had the correct version installed beforehand).

I still have the same problem (internet connection stable). I can't display either the section Firmware update or Log Export.

Is it possible that my drone has a bigger problem? Can I bring it to a repair shop to check it? The problem is that I am currently travelling in South Africa and not in my home country.

2-5 07:57
    Use props
    123Next >
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules