Dji mini 2
510 4 2022-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vikakabg
lvl.1
Bulgaria

Hello, I have a question about DJI mini 2.When I bought the drone back in september 2021 I was looking for a drone that can go kinda far.In the official DJI site it says that the drone has a max transmission of 10 kilometers,but  the furthest I've went is around 3 kilometers.When I reach around 2 kilometers I start to experience lag spikes and sometimes I lose connection with the drone. So my question is why can't I reach those kilometers or atlest 4-5 km.I don't know if it has to do something with the restrictions in my city or the GHz I fly in. I always fly in Dual-Band.Should I switch or stay at Dual-Band? I will attach a picture of my city in the Geo Zone Map.
Thank you!
Screenshot 2022-01-26 152101.png
2022-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It will totally depend on where you are flying,   If I fly somewhere flat than 2km is about where I start to get break up,   if however I fly from a hill I can push beyond that.    Also flying higher will help too.
2022-1-26
Use props
Vikakabg
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DAFlys Posted at 1-26 07:09
It will totally depend on where you are flying,   If I fly somewhere flat than 2km is about where I start to get break up,   if however I fly from a hill I can push beyond that.    Also flying higher will help too.

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Can I ask you what drone are you using and what GHz you use in town and out of town?
2022-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Vikakabg Posted at 1-26 07:16
Hi! Thank you for your reply. Can I ask you what drone are you using and what GHz you use in town and out of town?

This is out of town in open countryside and I keep transmission settings on Auto
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists. Every location has its own restrictions, you may coordinate to your local aviation authorities with this. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules