dji assistant 2 on mac
453 4 2022-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philp38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 611099 ft
France

Hi, I've try to calibrate my Mavic 2 on 3 différents Macintosh, it goes till the end but after stay on calibration 0% ?What can I do
2022-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi philp38, may I know if you are calibrating the vision system? And is there any error message that popped up on the screen? Please make sure to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 for calibration. Please wait for the calibration to finish. If there is any error message after the process finish, please provide it to me for further confirmation. Thank you.
2022-1-26
Use props
djiuser_IJctORKDmMgG
New

Russia

good another one
2022-1-27
Use props
fanseef4fefa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 611099 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 1-26 20:33
Hi philp38, may I know if you are calibrating the vision system? And is there any error message that popped up on the screen? Please make sure to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 for calibration. Please wait for the calibration to finish. If there is any error message after the process finish, please provide it to me for further confirmation. Thank you.

Hi, I have try many times to calibrating the vision system of my Mavic 2 with DJI assistant 2.0.14, and there is no error message but at the end of calibration the software stay on 0% calibration and he doesn't change even if I let it till the end of the mavic 2 battery. Any idea ?
2022-1-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanseef4fefa Posted at 1-28 00:53
Hi, I have try many times to calibrating the vision system of my Mavic 2 with DJI assistant 2.0.14, and there is no error message but at the end of calibration the software stay on 0% calibration and he doesn't change even if I let it till the end of the mavic 2 battery. Any idea ?

Sorry for this. may I know if there is any possibility to calibrate the vision system with a Windows computer? Please try to calibrate it on windows to isolate the issue. If the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back for further testings.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
2022-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules