Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKDP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2613402 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

@DJI

Now that I have a RC Pro for my Mavic 3, wouldn't it be great if we could purchase the Air2 without the remote?

I have a few spare controllers, and think this would be a money maker for DJI from loyal customers.

2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MKDP. Good day and thank you for giving out your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-1-27
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can buy them, just not direct from DJI. I have bought a few new basic drones from dealers and they had full warranty and allowed a fresh activation that allowed the Care Refresh option. I bought my second Mini and my A2s that way. Shop around
2022-1-27
Use props
MKDP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2613402 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GaryDoug Posted at 1-27 20:59
You can buy them, just not direct from DJI. I have bought a few new basic drones from dealers and they had full warranty and allowed a fresh activation that allowed the Care Refresh option. I bought my second Mini and my A2s that way. Shop around

Thank you Gary, might look at the Mini 2 first as my first mini flew to Drone Heaven without warning. Roughly what did they charge you? Hope this forum allows that.
2022-1-28
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

MKDP Posted at 1-28 04:44
Thank you Gary, might look at the Mini 2 first as my first mini flew to Drone Heaven without warning. Roughly what did they charge you? Hope this forum allows that.

My second Mini (not Mini 2), almost 3 years ago, was $300 alone. The A2s, last year, was $800.
2022-1-28
Use props
ToucanF16
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762080 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

They used to sell stand-alone drones without a controller.  I lost my first Mavic Pro in an inaccessible tree.  I was able to get just the drone replaced from DJI.
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules