DJI RSC 2 + Raven Eye Charging issue
950 2 2022-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcguidelk
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Hi guys,
After watching many reviews, I bought the DJI RSC2 pro combo . Thing works. but got 2 issues.
1. when the Raven eye is connected - it draws power from the gimble - cutting the battery life of the gibmal by a whole lot. is there anything we can do for this?
2. while we use the raveneye and the gimbal - while in recording the gimble goes to sleep. is this due to low battery ? - the Ronin app is still recording via raven eye even the gimbal is in sleep.
2022-1-27
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

Is there any way to have the gimble charge or power the raveneye while your using it and the gimble? The raveneye battery dies quite quickly, and I can't keep using it. It seems really strange that this isn't a thing. What an I doing wrong?

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
2022-2-5
Use props
pcguidelk
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

adomanim Posted at 2-5 05:08
Is there any way to have the gimble charge or power the raveneye while your using it and the gimble? The raveneye battery dies quite quickly, and I can't keep using it. It seems really strange that this isn't a thing. What an I doing wrong?

the Raveneye is powered by the gimble when u connect the USB C port (opposite of HDMI port) and to the gimbles wifi symbol port. but it drains the gimbles battery super quick.
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules