App does not open anymore (Samsung S10)
6938 11 2022-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankwin
lvl.1
Netherlands

Tried to fly with my Mavic Mini this afternoon, but the app crashes immediately. Reason given by OS is that the app contains a bug.
Will have to wait till a new version of the app is released.
I still worked 2 weeks ago (15-1-2022).Since then I did install a new build from Samsung (G973FXXUEGVA4).

DJI Fly version: 1.2.1 (Latest from Google Play Store)
Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F/DS), Android 12, with latest updates of Samsung.
So far I have tried (without success):
- restart the phone
- clear DJI Fly cache
- remove and re-install DJI Fly

2022-1-27
Use props
frankwin
lvl.1
Netherlands

Screenshot of the error message (Dutch)

Screenshot of the error message (Dutch)
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there frankwin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the said issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you
2022-1-27
Use props
frankwin
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 19:16
Hello there frankwin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the said issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you

After uninstalling DJI Fly, installing the APK (1.4.8), reconnecting the remote and the drone it did work again.
Am happy it is fixed, but worried at the same time that the DJI Fly app in not installable via the Google Play Store.
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_y25s6GCAayPA
New

Brazil

Comprei recentemente um Dji Mini2 e não consegui utilizar o Dji Fly em Sansung S10 plus, lamentavel ter um equipamento e não conseguir utilizar. Apk tá bugado no S10 plus.
2022-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

frankwin Posted at 1-28 23:33
After uninstalling DJI Fly, installing the APK (1.4.8), reconnecting the remote and the drone it did work again.
Am happy it is fixed, but worried at the same time that the DJI Fly app in not installable via the Google Play Store.

Hi there frankwin. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly from the link above this issue was rectified. In addition, DJI is working on this issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. As of this time please download DJI Fly applications through the download page on DJI's official website. Thank you for your understanding and keep flying.
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_wBY1xBFPB5ou
New

Belgium

Hi guys. I'm Adriana from Belgium. I have a DJI mavic air 2 and tryed to open the DJI fly app this morning with my Samsung S10, but doesn't work.
2022-2-1
Use props
Mario_SWFL
New

United States

I had the same issue last night. I went to use my Mini 2 for the first time in three weeks, and the app would not open on my Samsung S10. I had restarted phone and then re-installed the version of DJI-Fly which was on my phone from July. Neither worked, the App would not open.
I found this thread, and I followed the advice above by deleting the app and the old version and downloading the most recent version from this site, and now it is working again.
Thanks for the help.
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_CWDRBq2iy8zg
New
India

Same here. I have been using Samsung S10 plus and mimo seems to crash all time. Doesn't open. I tried otjer apps from DJI they also seem to crash and doesn't work at all. I have been using dji osmo pocket with my phone s10plus and suddenly the app started to crash past few weeks. Despite of switching off my phone pr clearing the cache also doesn't seem to be working. Otjer apps also say it halls a bug and the app doesn't open up to run on my phone. How do I isee my dji osmo pocket now. It os difficult to use it without my phone
2022-6-1
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600 ft
United States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZM  THIS WORKS  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN ORDER
2022-6-16
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_CWDRBq2iy8zg Posted at 6-1 05:28
Same here. I have been using Samsung S10 plus and mimo seems to crash all time. Doesn't open. I tried otjer apps from DJI they also seem to crash and doesn't work at all. I have been using dji osmo pocket with my phone s10plus and suddenly the app started to crash past few weeks. Despite of switching off my phone pr clearing the cache also doesn't seem to be working. Otjer apps also say it halls a bug and the app doesn't open up to run on my phone. How do I isee my dji osmo pocket now. It os difficult to use it without my phone

Follow this process and see if it works for you.   it did for my Galaxy Phones.  
2022-6-16
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
United States

You are Welcome.  Fixed
https://youtu.be/PC7E9tYxqZM
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now