Live streaming: why not?
4786 6 2022-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sO5bM6JiOOHM
New
Hungary

Hello, everyone,

I would like to know why there isn't a possibility to do a live streaming on social networks and never someone implemented on the osmo models?

How is it possible that no one has ever thought about it that auto track would be phenomenal to use for doing live streams?

2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI OM5 doesn't have the live streaming feature due to hardware limitations. This feature is only available for specific Osmo models. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_NLsakIgzz2E0
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-28 02:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI OM5 doesn't have the live streaming feature due to hardware limitations. This feature is only available for specific Osmo models. Thank you for your understanding and support.

My iPhone, which is the main capture device clamped to the OM5 gimbal, absolutely has streaming capabilities...  Hence any crippling of features below the native phone/OS capabilities MUST be implemented at the DJI app level...  Hardly seems fair in my opinion...  As an aside, may I also point out that even the basic iPhone Camera app support Portait Mode (bokeh effect of blurred background) that is impossible to use in taking pictures from the MIMO app?!?  What would be the justification here??
2022-5-17
Use props
matilg
New

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-28 02:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI OM5 doesn't have the live streaming feature due to hardware limitations. This feature is only available for specific Osmo models. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I am thinking in buy DJI OM 5 to stream in twitch or instagram liv, is possible?
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

matilg Posted at 6-20 10:03
I am thinking in buy DJI OM 5 to stream in twitch or instagram liv, is possible?

Thank you for reaching out. The DJI OM 5 doesn't have the said feature. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-27
Use props
Owlcathulu
lvl.1

Canada

I lack this understanding and support you are talking about.  Where is the live streaming mode?  There is something called upgrading and updating software I believe you have heard of this?
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Owlcathulu Posted at 5-1 14:36
I lack this understanding and support you are talking about.  Where is the live streaming mode?  There is something called upgrading and updating software I believe you have heard of this?

Hi there. Apologies. DJI OM 5 is not supported to live stream on a third-party platform with the DJI Mimo app. We recommend that you use the live stream platform app for live streaming to obtain better functionality. At this point, the gimbal (DJI OM 5) can keep it stable and ensure viewing stabilization. Thanks again for your understanding.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules