Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/R069NUEUMC0YMJYL79ND

Error

Error

So I will say I was probably to near the power lines with the controller, but as soon as the camera was looking down in photo sphere mode it disconnected, repeated at a new location same thing? The altitude seems way out looking at airdata when the incident occurred

Do you think it's the power lines? Worked perfectly yesterday before the new app updates. ( But obviously not at the same location )
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Having had a look around for the same errors it appears it’s the camera coax cable that may be causing the faults, ( only happened in sphere pano mode pointing straight down. As I have only had this for 20days I think I am going to return it tomorrow morning for an exchange. I tried the another flight, in normal flying modes no issue, as soon as I attempt a pano sphere on the third shot pointing down I lose vision sensor, GPS etc.

All compass and Imu conditions are normal so I don’t think the proximity or my surroundings caused this, looking at the other forum instances of this it a unit failure, it not even worth trying tomorrow if there is an accident then I can’t return it.

So far my unit is pristine without any incident or blemish from new.
2022-1-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Power lines does not interfere with your connection RC<>Drone or with your downward sensor.

Error "Downward vision sensor error. Contact DJI Support for assistance" is or spurious one or a hard fail.

2 times a RTH due to loss of contact, first one at 4.5 meters baro height (distance out 59 meter), second one at 1.5 meters height at 9 meters from HP.

So what about the 'way out' altitude ?

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thanks for looking at this, I think it’s from the return to home I saw the altitude change

So what would you do, exchange it or try again? Bearing in mind it’s less than 25 days old.
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

So, just back from the store, exchanged the mini without issue. Once the controller and new battery charged up I will give it a test flight. Apart from deleting the old mini from my account what else is required?
2022-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules