o(^-^)o
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Just own a action 2.

Question : can your move recordes videos from the internal memory to the SD card of the power module?
Is this option in the action2 cam self ? or is this possible in the mimo app ?

cheers
JJB
2022-1-27
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

IT's not in the app as far as I'm aware.  It's in the camera menu - swipe down from the top of the screen then pick the botom left icon.
2022-1-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Enjoy, its a camera that just got so much better from recent update. Now I haven’t played with it much since new update but a quick read of the notes which are pretty detailed there is mention for update to copy files from internal to SD card. You will find it in the new FW.
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

plz make sure you update the firmware. (the latest is 01.02.10.10)

swipe down the camera: click sd card icon,  you will find a export to SD card button when connecting to power module/font screen module
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JJB. Good day and congratulations on your new DJI Action 2. As posted above kindly please update your DJI Action 2's firmware to ( 01.02.10.10 ) and follow the steps given as well. Thank you.
2022-1-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-ytao Posted at 1-27 18:52
plz make sure you update the firmware. (the latest is 01.02.10.10)

swipe down the camera: click sd card icon,  you will find a export to SD card button when connecting to power module/font screen module

thanks,

i cannot find that button....uh? can you make a video how to?

latest fw ofcourse is installed.

EDIT found it !!

cheers
JJB
2022-1-28
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 1-27 15:38
Enjoy, its a camera that just got so much better from recent update. Now I haven’t played with it much since new update but a quick read of the notes which are pretty detailed there is mention for update to copy files from internal to SD card. You will find it in the new FW.

I will enjoy, now waiting for the remote controller stick.
Will compare the quality against the action1.
Amazing that horizen stable option!!

Cannot find that transfer option, have to look better, swiping each part of the screen now  -

BTW see this > https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1 ... 3Bsearch-mainSearch

Holder with power connection, so only connect the cam part to this and connect to a powerbank or so. Usefull for motorcycles as the only waterproof part is the cam module.(only tape the usb-c connector with waterproof tape)

Looks oke to me....[ 2.7k 3:4, 30 FPS, RockSteady ]

EDIT found it !
cheers
JJB

2022-1-28
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 19:52
Hello there JJB. Good day and congratulations on your new DJI Action 2. As posted above kindly please update your DJI Action 2's firmware to ( 01.02.10.10 ) and follow the steps given as well. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

The action2 manual does not show how to do this....

cheers
JJB

2022-1-28
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

fansfe82067d Posted at 1-27 14:17
IT's not in the app as far as I'm aware.  It's in the camera menu - swipe down from the top of the screen then pick the botom left icon.

Thanks. Found it !!
2022-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules