Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BS60 Battery Station - Not fit for purpose - Please add your name.
1269 1 2022-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164747 ft
Australia

My M300 is about 8 months old.  I am fast getting to the point where it is not fit for purpose because of failures in the battery solution.

DJI provided guidance to pair up our batteries and use the same pairs at any time.    At this stage, I have 8 batteries ie 4 pairs.

If I put all 8 in the charger at the same time, I am pretty much guaranteed to have a battery fail to charge, if not two.  Which means that I have only 2-3 pairs operational at any time which is unacceptable to me.  Given the price of these batteries and this charger, I don't believe it is reasonable to allow this situation to continue and I believe the community neeed to understand how DJI is planning to addres it.   There is a lot of conversation about this being a software issue, but none of the conversation is coming from DJI, so I am not sure that they are even looking at this problem.   

The M300 is a fabulous platform, but my 6-8 month old batteries are becoming unreliable which brings the whole platform into disrepute.

If you are having the same issues, please add your name to this thread so that the extent of the problem can be recognised by DJI.

cheers
Paul

2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_NNWUqclD1FYX
lvl.4

Germany

We have the problem too, and we have been told that there will be a firmware update in Q1/2022.
2022-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules