App won't let me past Academy screen.
3341 4 2022-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MMMini
lvl.1

Australia

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but each time I can only get to the Academy Screen suggestion and I can't click off it or anywhere else.

I am using andriod, Samsung S10e.

Screenshot_20220128-142016.jpg
Screenshot_20220128-142016.jpg
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try the steps below to have a try?
1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. (Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom).
2. Please try to tap the blank below "How do I fly safely".
2022-1-27
Use props
MMMini
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-27 20:00
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try the steps below to have a try?
1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. (Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom).
2. Please try to tap the blank below "How do I fly safely".

I could not tap anything and the screen would just freeze.

But I have fixed this problem by downloading the software again and installing the newly downloaded software. Unsure why but that fixed it for me.
2022-1-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MMMini Posted at 1-29 22:27
I could not tap anything and the screen would just freeze.

But I have fixed this problem by downloading the software again and installing the newly downloaded software. Unsure why but that fixed it for me.

Thanks for your feedback. Please kindly know that because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play.  Do not be concerned.  You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain the complete updates in the app. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-1-30
Use props
Scoobywiz
New

Australia

I  am having this exact same problem.  I've uninstalled, re-downloaded (from the DJI site) several times and completed all the other things that I've read in posts in this and similar threads - all to no avail. Running a Samsung S10e 64 bit (will latest Samsung software installed), software from DJI download centre is V1.5.10.  Can you please tell me how to get this working so I can actually use my new drone!  Also, cannot add an avatar for some reason either - the 'submit' button doesn't seem to do anything.
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules