Why Notice about the new DJI Mavic 3 fly more combo with RC Pro h...
12Next >
4353 50 2022-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyKapture
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145105 ft
France

Hello DJI Team, I would like to know why this post has been deleted?

We are several hundred, if not more, in Europe and North America to have purchased the RC Pro in addition to the Mavic 3 Fly More Combo (Personally, I bought 2 packs), because the combo with the RC Pro did not exist and we have not had any follow-up after this announcement for compensation?

I guess there is a logical explanation, but as we are many to expect this compensation from DJI. It would be nice if you could tell us what happened next.

thank you very much in advance for your feedback

As a reminder, here are the contents and captures of the post:

Thank you for your great support towards the launch of the Mavic 3 series. We heard you and learnt that a lot of you loved to try the new DJI RC Pro but had to make the purchase separately. In order to improve user experience, we decided to introduce a new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with the DJI RC Pro. It will be available in China region from December 20, and in North America and some European countries in Q1/2022 depending on demand.

The new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro) includes a Mavic 3 drone, 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries, 1 DJI RC Pro, 1 Battery Charger, 1 Battery Charging Hub, 1 Storage Cover, 6 pairs of Propellers, 1 Set of ND Filters (ND4\8\16\32), 1 Convertible Carrying Bag, and other essential items.

In the regions where the new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro) is sold, customers can choose between four different options: Mavic 3 Standard, DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo, DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC Pro), and DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo.

We understand that customers in some regions have purchased the DJI RC Pro separately before this new combo is introduced. In China region with availability from December 20, we will compensate these customers with DJI credit and coupons later. For more details of the program in other countries, please pay attention to our official communication channels.

screen capture

screen capture
2022-1-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well I suppose we won’t know anything until new combo is released. But thanks for posting and keeping this matter current.
2022-1-28
Use props
TheFrenchDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3687441 ft
  • >>>
France

Thanks for this post !

Dear DJI…. More and more people are confused by several statements and almost nothing happens.

Please…. Tell us if we have to wait or not. Thanks
2022-1-28
Use props
mihirashar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3355394 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Yes this exactly, agree with this.
and seeing the Air 2S combo with the RC Pro going for 1749$ makes me even more salty about not saving on my M3 lol
2022-1-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Doubt we will hear anything on this until after the Chinese New Year.  
2022-1-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-28 04:25
Doubt we will hear anything on this until after the Chinese New Year.

Theres still Monday before the new year starts.
2022-1-28
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NGC Posted at 1-28 06:17
They are off already.

You might want to tell DJI Susan that then as she's online right now.
2022-1-28
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

just like us westerners, many start taking the time off early....combining vacation and holiday, etc.  many are already gone!

that being said, we live in a different world.  you just can't manufacturer goods and deliver them at will.  those days are gone.  weeks have turned into months and months have become a year.  i bet they can't make enough rc pro controllers to barely keep up current demand rather than introduce a new package to the west.  unfortunately we will have to be patient.
2022-1-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-28 06:13
Theres still Monday before the new year starts.

Very true, but I'm sure they are already in the festive mood.  
2022-1-28
Use props
BogeyBlack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326355 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm waiting for the new Fly More Combo including the RC Pro here in the UK. Any news on a release date??? anyone? Cheers
2022-1-28
Use props
BogeyBlack
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-28 04:25
Doubt we will hear anything on this until after the Chinese New Year.

Good point
2022-1-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, all. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Due to market strategy adjustment, there are currently no plans to launch a new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with DJI RC Pro in other regions except for mainland China. For this reason, there is no related compensation activity in regions where the new package has not been launched. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-28 11:40
Very true, but I'm sure they are already in the festive mood.

I bet they are indeed,   we tried to buy a duck today and everywhere is sold out.  
2022-1-29
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Interesting marketing strategy there; a Air2S Fly More Combo with RC Pro for as little as USD$1749; but NO Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with RC Pro?????
2022-1-29
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-29 00:07
Hi, all. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Due to market strategy adjustment, there are currently no plans to launch a new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with DJI RC Pro in other regions except for mainland China. For this reason, there is no related compensation activity in regions where the new package has not been launched. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi
As already tell on Facebook post
Thank you for this information
It would have been easier to communicate before deleting the information.
Many buyers are waiting for this pack
Fortunately, it is only "currently".
Some buyers will be lucky to get this pack maybe and others will get compensation
Our regions deserve these packs
This decision shows a certain disregard for our markets

When you provide information, you are making a commitment to your customers
Simply deleting the information is not enough
You are a big company and you have a responsibility in what you communicate.

if you do not respect your commitments, it is false information. And it's completely unethical.

As a fan and customer of the brand, I am very disappointed and in total incomprehension of your methods
2022-1-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Well it appears I was wrong.  DJI Wanda (in post 15) states no new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with DJI RC Pro is coming to any region other than mainland China thereby no compensation.
2022-1-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-29 01:21
I bet they are indeed,   we tried to buy a duck today and everywhere is sold out.

Why doesn't that surprise me.  
2022-1-29
Use props
BogeyBlack
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-29 05:19
Well it appears I was wrong.  DJI Wanda (in post 15) states no new DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with DJI RC Pro is coming to any region other than mainland China thereby no compensation.

Thanks for the update.
Well that's a bit of a blow.
Do I buy the M3 combo and Rc Pro now?
Think I'll give them till the end of February then I might take the plunge just before any decent weather comes here in the UK.
Thanks Again
2022-1-29
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

BogeyBlack Posted at 1-29 10:10
Thanks for the update.

you and i are on the same page, giving it until march.  then i will opt for the cine package because im not going to pay full price for the rc pro.
2022-1-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s very strange, the real problem here is not that DJI doesn’t have the new combo on sale in the rest of the world. The problem is DJI initially cornered many buyers into buying effectively 2 remote controls at a very high premium price knowing there was no need or benefit for any customer in having two RC. So they took our money and had a guilt trip moment realising that they treated those who were the first customers to purchase Mavic3 with total disdrain and someone they could do one over on, or knew the road ahead would be paved with trouble for them. So they are now going to offer what I hear is a paltry amount for their disingenuous goings on to try appease those early buyers. And now Wanda comes on here and tell us No new combo no compo, so saying until its good for DJI it will not be good for us….
2022-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-29 05:28
Why doesn't that surprise me.

After three supermarkets we found one and finally got the pancakes,   it was very nice last night
2022-1-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

BogeyBlack Posted at 1-29 10:10
Thanks for the update.

Sorry, wish it was better news.  I'm also holding off buying M3 until late Feb early Mar in case DJI flip flops on their decision once again.  
2022-1-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-29 10:53
It’s very strange, the real problem here is not that DJI doesn’t have the new combo on sale in the rest of the world. The problem is DJI initially cornered many buyers into buying effectively 2 remote controls at a very high premium price knowing there was no need or benefit for any customer in having two RC. So they took our money and had a guilt trip moment realising that they treated those who were the first customers to purchase Mavic3 with total disdrain and someone they could do one over on, or knew the road ahead would be paved with trouble for them. So they are now going to offer what I hear is a paltry amount for their disingenuous goings on to try appease those early buyers. And now Wanda comes on here and tell us No new combo no compo, so saying until its good for DJI it will not be good for us….

Couldn't agree more with you on this hallmark.  
2022-1-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-30 02:27
After three supermarkets we found one and finally got the pancakes,   it was very nice last night

Great to hear.  Appears you had some good weather this morning also.  
2022-1-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-30 11:30
Great to hear.  Appears you had some good weather this morning also.

Yes,  lovely day yesterday,  back to strong winds today.  Wrecked all my plans for the day.
2022-1-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-31 00:25
Yes,  lovely day yesterday,  back to strong winds today.  Wrecked all my plans for the day.

With your weather you might need to make some indoor type plans with an occasional outdoor jaunt.  
2022-1-31
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-29 10:53
It’s very strange, the real problem here is not that DJI doesn’t have the new combo on sale in the rest of the world. The problem is DJI initially cornered many buyers into buying effectively 2 remote controls at a very high premium price knowing there was no need or benefit for any customer in having two RC. So they took our money and had a guilt trip moment realising that they treated those who were the first customers to purchase Mavic3 with total disdrain and someone they could do one over on, or knew the road ahead would be paved with trouble for them. So they are now going to offer what I hear is a paltry amount for their disingenuous goings on to try appease those early buyers. And now Wanda comes on here and tell us No new combo no compo, so saying until its good for DJI it will not be good for us….

agree as well.  not cool to pull back like that or even offer the packages elsewhere except in the certain countries.  i realize they may have legitimate excuses but i hope they revisit the issue and maybe offer a limited time offer; there are smart people at dji they can figure this out.
2022-1-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

The Saint Posted at 1-31 12:12
agree as well.  not cool to pull back like that or even offer the packages elsewhere except in the certain countries.  i realize they may have legitimate excuses but i hope they revisit the issue and maybe offer a limited time offer; there are smart people at dji they can figure this out.

You know its not the compensation, I understand I paid for what I wanted and knew the price. But its the failure of a company like dji to fully recognize how. They screwed those who were first to support them that doesn’t sit right for me. This was expensive for most people no need for them to rub it in.
2022-1-31
Use props
felipeolveram
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

This is very unfortunate and a very bad decision. I will wait until DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with RC Pro Combo is announced in us to buy.
2022-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-31 11:30
With your weather you might need to make some indoor type plans with an occasional outdoor jaunt.

It actually wrecked my indoor plans. I wanted to laser cut some mdf to make some small trays but I couldn't have the workshop door open to vent the smoke due to the wind.  The chimney slots onto the top of the door and a fan extracts the smoke.
2022-2-1
Use props
SkypixelFotos
lvl.1
Germany

It's just a huge mess what was done with the FlyMore Combo here. Also that the DJI RC Pro controller EXTRA has to be bought.
Hello,

I would like to ask again about the new (announcement) of the DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo including (DJI RC Pro) when it will be delivered?
Does DJI have a statement on this?

Since the question once existed here in the forum and DJI had also given an opinion on it.

What is the STATUS now?

Delete Post

Delete Post

DJI

DJI

DJI

DJI

2022-2-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-1 01:10
It actually wrecked my indoor plans. I wanted to laser cut some mdf to make some small trays but I couldn't have the workshop door open to vent the smoke due to the wind.  The chimney slots onto the top of the door and a fan extracts the smoke.

Yeah, you definitely need to vent that smoke outside quickly.  Don't need to create any health issues.
2022-2-1
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

SkypixelFotos Posted at 2-1 03:20
It's just a huge mess what was done with the FlyMore Combo here. Also that the DJI RC Pro controller EXTRA has to be bought.
Hello,

DJI Wanda answered for DJI unfortunately
2022-2-1
Use props
SkypixelFotos
lvl.1
Germany

Yes already read. Unfortunately, the topic has been resolved then there will be no DJI Fly More Combo + DJI RC Pro in other countries. So either you make a detour or bite the bullet, as they say in Germany. Very annoying.
2022-2-1
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

SkypixelFotos Posted at 2-1 05:41
Yes already read. Unfortunately, the topic has been resolved then there will be no DJI Fly More Combo + DJI RC Pro in other countries. So either you make a detour or bite the bullet, as they say in Germany. Very annoying.

yes that's why I opened this thread, I was wondering the same thing.
There are many of us who are not happy with this bad consideration from DJI

We are the ones who have paid because promises were made.

And now the information is removed from the internet, as if to avoid saying that they promised something
2022-2-1
Use props
SkypixelFotos
lvl.1
Germany

I hope the DJI headquarters will read along.

The press in Germany alone communicated this promise here among us drone pilots. At least one should say hey we made a mistake.  If you no longer deliver the new DJI Fly More Combo as announced, then there should be a possibility.

If you buy a DJI Mavic Fly More Combo + DJI RC Pro Controller here in the shop there is a PRICE reduction!

That would be an appropriate strategy that we could all live with!
2022-2-1
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

it is possible that if they introduce such a combo, they would never sell a cine or very very little.  maybe these are the results from china, the cine sales crashed.  no?
2022-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

In China RC pro combo costs Approx €3070
In Europe Combo plus RC Pro costs   €3860

So difference is total €800 , this amount was effectively conned from so many buyers worldwide, My guess is they believe customers will be happy to be conned by them but they obviously got extreme abuse in china they had to change. And the outcome for anyone worldwide apart from china is you are being asked to pay €800 more if you want a RC pro and don’t want a cine model. Its tantamount to thuggish selling.
And to rub salt they made an offer and then withdrew it….
2022-2-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules