RS2 RavenEye Drift
1295 4 2022-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aWCvlygOLdx2
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with our RS2 and Raveneye where it doesn't keep the target in the center of the frame. When the persons stands still for a sec, the image continues to move in the same direction as before, until the target is off-center. I'm not sure if this is a setting or a bug. Does anyone have the same issue?

Here is a video where this happens:

Maybe unrelated:
This video was taken with active track speed 4. Anything higher than that and the RS2 starts shaking until it loses the subject.
2022-1-29
Use props
Guido-Italy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Hi do you have this issue after last firmware update ?
2022-1-30
Use props
Windows_ME
lvl.2
Switzerland

I haven't upgraded to the latest version from a couple of days ago yet. This has been an issue ever since I bought the RS2 Pro Combo. I'm currently out of office but once I'm back I'll try the latest version...
2022-2-1
Use props
clognion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240135 ft
United States

Did you get this resolved?  I'm having the same issue with the latest firmware to date.
2022-4-6
Use props
Windows_ME
lvl.2
Switzerland

Unfortunately, I never got a fix for this. I opened a ticket with DJI and after some back and forth they decided that my focal length was too large and that this isn't a supported use case.
I managed to reduce but not fix this issue by increasing the stiffness of the Pan Motor a bit after calibration. I hope this helps.
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules