Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello

I have the original Osmo pocket and just bought the mini control stick made for the OP 2 as it said it was compatible with the OP1

The issue is you cannot control the speed of rotation in the app on the pocket 1and I feel it is too quick.

DJI we need a firmware update to allow this on the original pocket as it is on th pocket 2
2022-1-29
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

I'm just about to buy one of these myself. How useable is it? Is it really too fast or is it useable but could be improved?

I really don't imagine there are going to be any more firmware updates for the original OP, sadly, despite there still being a couple of bugs that really should be fixed.

-N.O.T.
2022-1-30
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is fast but can be used. Oddly the thing that makes it worth buying is the button next to it that changes the shooting modes nicely. Actually if you make sure tilt lock is off and you set the gimbal to follow me mode you don’t need to use the little joystick

What annoys me is you can change the speed of the joystick on the OP2 but not on the Original. I can’t believe this is not a very easy fix . Still this is DJI
2022-1-31
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks, I'm probably going to order in the next few days.

I've missed s few shots because of trying to move the gimble up and down via the tiny screen so hope the joystick will help.

-N.O.T.
2022-2-1
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Honestly don’t order one, they are horrible on the osmo 1, I would go as far to say it’s one of the worst products I have ever bought, it’s not an analog type stitch, it like a 4 position switch up down left right, by switch I mean it’s on or off at full speed no granular movement what so ever.
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules