Phantom real estate shoots
753 2 2022-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrajani
New

India

Hi,

We have a shoot that we are planning using the Phantom 4 for a real estate client. The project will include shoot and photographs of the real estate corporate flim. What I would like to know is that would photographs take thru Phantom 4 be good enough or should I also have some other option for the photographs. And if you can also suggest the option, then it would be great. Thank you.
Fashion photographers in mumbai

2022-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Thank you and have a great day ahead.
2022-1-29
Use props
MassDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 894642 ft
United States

I've done real estate shoots with my P4P. The camera and sensor are quite capable of taking excellent technical quality photographs. Shoot in Raw DNG, not JPG, to get best images. Use a moderate aperture: f/4.5 to f/8, keep shutter speeds at or above ~1/125, and use the lowest ISO you can consistent with these limitations. ND filters aren't useful for still  photos, but you can experiment with circular polarized filters to block shiny reflections. Take photos only when the drone is still, and take each shot at 3 different exposures to find the best one.  
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules