Screen on iPhone and saved video jerky
725 3 2022-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheBicycler
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I just got my Mavic 3 today and during flying my iPhone screen is jerky. The recorded video on the SD card is the same, jerky. How do I fix this?
Nevermind. It was the video players on my PC I was using to view the video. I downloaded another player and the video was fine. I found out the video was fine when I uploaded it to Youtube and it looked great.

https://youtu.be/y9hmszeafh0

2022-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let me embed that for you -
2022-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TheBicycler. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the said issue and for giving out how you have fixed the said issue. Have a safe and a happy filming always.  
2022-1-30
Use props
TheBicycler
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-30 21:22
Hello there TheBicycler. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the said issue and for giving out how you have fixed the said issue. Have a safe and a happy filming always.

Actually I don't like how quickly my drone moves when it rotates or moves side to side as it's flying. Is there a way to smooth out the rotation so the video turns out more fluid? What I'm asking is is there a way to change the settings on the drone so  the reaction to my controlling it is more smooth/fluid.
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules