Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm on a rant again...Sorry ;-)

I took this video with a Mavic 2 Pro drone flying over the river near my  home a few months ago. I recently reviewed this old video and found this event. A lady on the back of a boat was watching/feeding some  dolphins/porpoises surfing the boat wake. Then some jerk in a center console boat (the conservative's favorite) came from behind and drove right over the porpoises. Note how the dolphins don't come back to the  surface. Some people (you know what type) seem to enjoy abusing nature.  They are scum.

Our country is so sad now. Rant over.

2022-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Gary. Thank you for sharing with us this video that you had taken with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Too sad that someone did that to one of the most beautiful creatures on the planet. Hope he learns from his mistakes. Thank you for your valued support and have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-1-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your sense of disgust resonates with me. Unfortunately, this kind of inconsiderate behaviour is endemic in today's world.
That notwithstanding - nice video
2022-1-30
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

That guy was a douchbag
2022-1-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Absolutely disgusting.   I thought these idiots were supposed to fly a flag or something to warn others about them approaching.
2022-1-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Conservative my butt!!! This is more like liberal dimocrat action. And yes, the twit in the boat is a moron!!
2022-1-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sad to read!
I'm not going to watch this, as I don't want to give them more views.
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules