4271 10 2022-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
67Mike67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14623 ft
Sweden

Hi!
I have a Osmo mobile 2 Connected to a Samsung S20 With android 12. And today when i started the app DJI Go it crashes right away and now  i can't use my gimbal with the DJI GO app. I uninstalled the apps and reinstalled it again still crashing on start up, so now I want some help I'm sure more people got the same problem.

Best regards Mike
2022-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S20 ) that your are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.
2022-1-30
Use props
67Mike67
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-30 19:04
Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S20 ) that your are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.

Hi!
So u mean that i will not be able to use my gimbal with samsung S20, that sucks it means that everyone with a samsung after S10 cant use the osmo mobile 2 with samsung because u dont upgrade the app. One more question, what app can i use to get any of your gimbals to work with S20 or S21.
Best regards Mike
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_9ygT5NblXwbh
New

Canada

Same thing here. Galaxy S20 5g. Dji Go insta crashes. It's ridiculous for DJI to tell their users to switch to a different device. Samsung being the worlds main producer of Android phones and the Galaxy series usually being very near top of the line DJI needs to fix this ASAP. PLEASE REACH OUT TO US DJI TO LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT.
2022-1-31
Use props
67Mike67
lvl.1
Sweden

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S20 ) that your are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S20 will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.

Hi!
Straight on question, are u going to fix the app so I can use it on my Samsung S20?  or if I change to s21 or s22 do I have to buy another brand of gimbal. I think its very bad that u can’t fix the app so it works with Samsung s20 and up.

Best regards Mike
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_10C87CiYzWTX
New
Flight distance : 4006 ft

Canada

Galaxy s10 here and the dji go app doesn't stay connected I have to sighn in every time I close the app.I don't know we're else to post I don't have enough points.Im using phantom 3 standard.
2022-2-9
Use props
CavemanSean
lvl.1

Canada

App doesn't open for me (Samsung S21 Ultra) it opened before.... so a recent android update broke compatibility.
Rather sad that high end drones like these don't work on high end mobile devices.

Unless DJI fixes this soon I think I'll be switching to another drone brand that actually cares about it's clients.
Older devices (I use a DJI P3A) are still quite amazing.
2022-2-14
Use props
ConnorSchulte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 261033 ft
United States

Fix the fucking app it's been years!!!!
2022-3-26
Use props
Werner Beroux
New

Switzerland

I agree, fix the app, or make it open source and we will fix your .... Unless you're scared to expose something.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_FugxAVk3nhzv
lvl.1

Trinidad and Tobago

App is still broken! I swear DJI is just like Apple.. terrible... Fix your goddamn app.. it's been 2 fricking years hoss what the hell..
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_QH3UfvcScpNS
New
United States

I talked to Support today and DJI has no plans to help us in the short term. This was their response:

It is found that your mobile device is Galaxy 20 Android, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you to prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issue.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

So all of us with an Osmo or Phantom....we now have ourselves very expensive paper weights that we can't use. This sounds like a class action lawsuit just waiting to happen.
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules