2147 4 2022-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb4e9dc7e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 887461 ft
Belarus

Hello.

In early DJI Fly app it was possible to download flight logs from the DJI cloud to a Phone. To do that I went into my profile in the Fly app,  opened logs and clicked on the small cloud icon on a map/pucture on a selected log record.

It looks like the DJI Fly app 1.5.9 doesn't have such features any more or did I miss something?

2022-1-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You click the cloud icon to UPLOAD flight data to DJI servers.
Unless you've uploaded to DJI servers, there's no way to get back data for any flights you might have downloaded.
2022-1-30
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

Labroides Posted at 1-30 14:32
You click the cloud icon to UPLOAD flight data to DJI servers.
Unless you've uploaded to DJI servers, there's no way to get back data for any flights you might have downloaded.

But it was! In previouse versions I was able to download the data!

Why I am sure it was? Because I installed Airdata UAV application and did not linked it with DJI accouint. Part of my logs were uploaded to the cloud. So to upload them to the Airdata I clicked on the small cloud icon in the Fly app, it asked to save locally, I clicked yes (or something) and log was downloaded. Then I uploaded the log to the Airdata.

2022-1-30
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

If you open the flight and view the map, it automatically downloads it to the phone.
2022-1-30
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

blue_canyon21 Posted at 1-30 18:37
If you open the flight and view the map, it automatically downloads it to the phone.

Ok, thanks. That would be great if the icon changes as it was before.
2022-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules