Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to bind a used purchase dji mavic 3 to a new user
2071 15 1-30 18:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel_feigheryhotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643520 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi I purchaed a used DJI mavic 3 and the controller was binded through the previous user's dji account?  I can't find the way to restore the factory settings or unlink the drone to the previous user's account.  
1-30 18:46
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you may need to contact the original owner to remove the binding from his/her account first then you can bind it to your account. Sorry for the inconvenience.
1-30 23:41
Use props
daniel_feigheryhotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643520 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-30 23:41
Hi there, you may need to contact the original owner to remove the binding from his/her account first then you can bind it to your account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi that is not possible as the drone was purchased through B&H store, not purchased from an individual.
1-31 08:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

daniel_feigheryhotmail.com Posted at 1-31 08:32
Hi that is not possible as the drone was purchased through B&H store, not purchased from an individual.

Hi, there. For the protection of privacy and security, we have no right to unbind the account. We recommend you contact the retailer where you buy the drone for further help. Thank you.
2-1 02:13
Use props
Yager
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-1 02:13
Hi, there. For the protection of privacy and security, we have no right to unbind the account. We recommend you contact the retailer where you buy the drone for further help. Thank you.

HI

I have the same problem
I purchase DJI to amazon wholesale, so I cant find the old user and Amazon dont know
The only way is return the drone

What can I do?
3-18 09:57
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Yager Posted at 3-18 09:57
HI

I have the same problem

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We would recommend you contact the dealer to see whether there is a more convenient way to unbind the account first.
3-18 19:03
Use props
Yager
lvl.1

Spain

It´s not possible, the dealer is amazon and the only thing I can do is return the drone.

They can´t do anything else

And I think you can't unlink if you don't have the drone... so I think the solution is DJI unlink the drone because on the app it´s not possible

I would like to know if this is important to return the drone or if this problem is not important

Thanks
3-18 22:44
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Yager Posted at 3-18 22:44
It´s not possible, the dealer is amazon and the only thing I can do is return the drone.

They can´t do anything else

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. To remove the aircraft from the account, there is no need to connect the aircraft. But only the bound account can operate this function.
The path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove device from the account
3-19 00:21
Use props
Yager
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-19 00:21
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. To remove the aircraft from the account, there is no need to connect the aircraft. But only the bound account can operate this function.
The path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove device from the account

yes... thanks for your information.

so ... don´t know what can I do
maybe return the drone to amazon if there is no solution

3-19 14:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yager Posted at 3-19 14:48
yes... thanks for your information.

so ... don´t know what can I do

We are sorry again for the inconvenience. In order to protect the privacy and security of users, we have no right to unbind the account. Thanks for your understanding and support.
3-19 23:26
Use props
djiuser_bQL7CZtpUmKe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166742 ft

Czechia

I have the same issue.  Did DJI solve this issue after all?  Thanks,
6-22 14:05
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bQL7CZtpUmKe Posted at 6-22 14:05
I have the same issue.  Did DJI solve this issue after all?  Thanks,

Sorry for the issue you encountered. May I know if there is a way to contact the original owner? If you don't know the original owner, you can try to send the serial number to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support
We will try to help.
6-22 22:29
Use props
djiuser_PUrGFW73XVzR
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi DJI.

I am Angelo Garcia from Philippines.
I recently bought a brand new dji mavic mini 2 fmc unit from Camerahaus Philippines. During demo/testing of unit by the Camerahaus saleslady, she accidentally bound the drone unit to a DJI account of her previous customer. Unfortunately, she logged it out and cannot access that DJI account anymore (the owner of the account forget also tge password and cannot open his email). I've been asking for replacement, but they said they can repair it. Which I doubt.

Can you suggest if I am entitled to have it replaced since it is like they sold me a drone that is bound to other dji account and cannot be unbind.

Attached is the receipt of my purchase. And screenshot.(July 14, 2022 puchase).

Also the SN and the profile si attached.

Hope you can help us resolve this.

7-15 15:16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_PUrGFW73XVzR Posted at 7-15 15:16
Hi DJI.

I am Angelo Garcia from Philippines.

Hi Angelo, I am sorry for any issue you encountered. The pictures were more uploaded, could you please send them again? May I have a screenshot of the issue when you tried to connect the drone to your account? Because DJI Care Refresh is not available in the Philippines, please provide me with the serial number and the related information for further assistance. Thank you.
7-16 03:39
Use props
djiuser_0JbdEaseVQuD
New

United States

Hey can anyone help me because I have the same issue. I've been reading this page and it's a shame everyone is saying there's nothing you can do unless you know the original owner. That's not always possible. I bought the mavic 3from an auction and the can't help or find owner. Why can't these products be used by a second user like any other device in the world. You guys only want users to buy brand new products every time, just doesn't seem fair when I've bought multiple new dji products and being loyal to dji. Now I buy1 used product and yall are saying it's useless
9-30 08:31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0JbdEaseVQuD Posted at 9-30 08:31
Hey can anyone help me because I have the same issue. I've been reading this page and it's a shame everyone is saying there's nothing you can do unless you know the original owner. That's not always possible. I bought the mavic 3from an auction and the can't help or find owner. Why can't these products be used by a second user like any other device in the world. You guys only want users to buy brand new products every time, just doesn't seem fair when I've bought multiple new dji products and being loyal to dji. Now I buy1 used product and yall are saying it's useless

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The intent is to protect the owner's benefit, the owner can unbind the device from the account as well when they need to sell the product.
Regarding your case, you may send the request and serial number to our support via email at support@dji.com
We will try to see if we can contact the owner for assistance.
10-1 00:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules