612 9 2022-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JrFTW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3064934 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there an option or can there be an option to block users? Thanks.
2022-1-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JrFTW, there is no block option for users on DJI Forum.
2022-1-30
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That could be an useful option to have in case of harassment/spambot situations.
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 1-31 08:54
That could be an useful option to have in case of harassment/spambot situations.

We appreciate your feedback, HGDC84. We'll relay this to our team for any potential. Thanks for your great support.
2022-1-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-31 09:00
We appreciate your feedback, HGDC84. We'll relay this to our team for any potential. Thanks for your great support.

No problem, thank you for your help and for listening to our feedback :-)
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 1-31 09:02
No problem, thank you for your help and for listening to our feedback :-)

It is our pleasure to listen to your feedback and suggestions. Again we appreciate your support.
2022-1-31
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2022-1-31 09:00

It's been over 2 years since this request and in another thread closer to 9 years that people have asked for the simple feature of blocking certain forum members.
There are some members who are bullies, contrarians, argumentative, unsupportive, overly critical and sometimes cruel to other members.
Myself and others have tried to engage politely with one in particular without success.
He spreads a wet blanket over the whole forum since he makes people afraid to post since he's so anxious to criticize people in public instead of using a DM.
Reporting someone you don't like is a flippant response since many people don't actually break the rules, they are just impolite, dismissive or critical in ways that encourage people to stay away.
I've started posting less and less and am now considering that if this feature will never be implemented, then this forum is not for me and I'll leave.
I'm disappointed that it seems that the needs of some people are not considered over a simple request to make blocking a feature - found in every other forum I belong to.

Please take this request from myself and many others on the forum here seriously and help improve the environment of this valuable resource for DJI product owners.
2-20 06:52
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hoarfrost Posted at 2-20 06:52
It's been over 2 years since this request and in another thread closer to 9 years that people have asked for the simple feature of blocking certain forum members.
There are some members who are bullies, contrarians, argumentative, unsupportive, overly critical and sometimes cruel to other members.
Myself and others have tried to engage politely with one in particular without success.

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that this will not go unnoticed, and we'll forward your feedback to our relevant team for their attention. Thank you for your great support.
2-20 12:05
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2-20 12:05
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that this will not go unnoticed, and we'll forward your feedback to our relevant team for their attention. Thank you for your great support.

Thanks for the reply although it looks just like the replies from 2 and 9 years ago. I'd appreciate some feedback from your team. If this isn't going to happen please let me know and I can cancel my account.
2-20 19:40
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hoarfrost Posted at 2-20 19:40
Thanks for the reply although it looks just like the replies from 2 and 9 years ago. I'd appreciate some feedback from your team. If this isn't going to happen please let me know and I can cancel my account.

Hi there, we have not got any information about it at present. We can only keep forwarding this request to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2-20 22:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules