Charging watt
2361 9 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JISHNU
New
India

Is it okay to use a 65wtt charger for the dji osmo pocket?If not,what would be the correct adapter wattage to charge?
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JISHNU. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. It would be best to use 10W charger to charge your DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. Just a reminder that the charging time        for the DJI Osmo Pocket is 73 minutes when using a 10W charger. Thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

charger and device will negotiate what is the max power to charge. It would work.
2022-3-23
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Guorium Posted at 3-23 17:39
charger and device will negotiate what is the max power to charge. It would work.

Given the number of issues people seem to have with the Pocket's charging/battery, you might be giving DJI's developers too much credit!
2022-3-23
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Australia

Curt1591 Posted at 3-23 19:28
Given the number of issues people seem to have with the Pocket's charging/battery, you might be giving DJI's developers too much credit!

USB charging in general works this way. Many more people have no issue what so ever with their device. You cannot overload these batteries as they there are chips in front of the lipo or Li-ion cells to regulate what power is being applied to the cells.
2022-3-24
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Guorium Posted at 3-24 04:21
USB charging in general works this way. Many more people have no issue what so ever with their device. You cannot overload these batteries as they there are chips in front of the lipo or Li-ion cells to regulate what power is being applied to the cells.

... "in general" ...
2022-3-24
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Australia

Curt1591 Posted at 3-24 14:42
... "in general" ...

Obviously you got beef with DJI engineers or something. it is not my problem. None of the op's too. Most devices they make work just fine. I only offered what is the normally expected outcome when user attempt to charge a device via usb from a way more powerful charger. This is acceptable as most devices they make have normal behavior. So kindly take your issue with DJI elsewhere where your problem is instead of whinging irrelevantly here.
2022-3-25
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Sir! Yes Sir!

What should be "obvious" is that I enjoy sarcasm. It kinda goes with my given name.

China is known for "disposable" electronics. This doesn't bother most because they upgrade incessantly. Who knows where DJI gets its batteries ...

The only minor "beef" I have with DJI is that I hate buying something to have the latest greatest come out 6 months later. AND CHEAPER !!! But, this happens with most electronics.

I have had great success with the DJI products I have. However, based on all the issues that others have had with charging/batteries, I'm thinking there may be an issue. Can't easily change the battery.

You want to read irrelevant whinging ... My iPhone Can't Connect!

2022-3-26
Use props
Aminah Rizwan
New

Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-1-31 01:59
Hello there JISHNU. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. It would be best to use 10W charger to charge your DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. Just a reminder that the charging time        for the DJI Osmo Pocket is 73 minutes when using a 10W charger. Thank you.

Can I use 23 watt adopter with DJI osmo pocket 2's cable?
1-8 13:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Aminah Rizwan Posted at 1-8 13:01
Can I use 23 watt adopter with DJI osmo pocket 2's cable?

Hi, Aminah. I hope you are doing well today. Yes, it is safe. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
1-8 23:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules