Phantom 4 RTK RTK flag is 1?
3312 10 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tunarulz
lvl.1

Croatia

Hello, I noticed recently that my Phantom is flagging pictures with RTKflag 1, where it should be 50 for fixed solution images, and as such Pix4D software is recognising pictures as of low positional quality. I am flying with RTK on, fixed solution. I browsed to older projects and RTK flag on those images is 50. What happened? Is there some setting that I'm missing?

• Aircraft Firmware: v02.02.0607
  • Phantom 4 RTK Remote Controller: v02.02.0403

As I explained in the post regarding new update. I had to downgrade controller firmware as when I update controller to any above 02.02.0403 controller and drone won't link and our local supplier does not have additional controllers to lend us one until the fix comes and we are currently having a big job so we have to use it as is, but with increased amount of ground control points.
2022-1-31
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like a bug. If you have RTK fixed then flag should be 50 as you described. I haven't been updating fw lately as there has been nothing I needed and plenty of folks saying stuff got broken, but I'm not sure what version I am on now. But I haven't seen this problem.
2022-2-1
Use props
tunarulz
lvl.1

Croatia

patiam Posted at 2-1 20:38
Sounds like a bug. If you have RTK fixed then flag should be 50 as you described. I haven't been updating fw lately as there has been nothing I needed and plenty of folks saying stuff got broken, but I'm not sure what version I am on now. But I haven't seen this problem.

Yeah seems like it. When I manually set image precision I get great results in positional sense so it's probably a bug. Thanks for reply
2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply. Could you please provide the flight controller data, which can be exported by the DJI Assistant 2, the original pictures, and the timestamp files for further investigation? Look forward to your reply.
2022-2-21
Use props
Massariolo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 233376 ft
Brazil

Hello I need help.  rtkflag identifies the RTK status: 0-no positioning, 16-point positioning mode, 34-RTK floating point solution, 50-RTK fixed solution.  my Matrice 210 RTK V1 only stays at 0, how do I configure it to give the precision I need, how do I configure my equipment because now I can't use it as RTK because the processing is going wrong.
2022-2-25
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Massariolo Posted at 2-25 12:54
Hello I need help.  rtkflag identifies the RTK status: 0-no positioning, 16-point positioning mode, 34-RTK floating point solution, 50-RTK fixed solution.  my Matrice 210 RTK V1 only stays at 0, how do I configure it to give the precision I need, how do I configure my equipment because now I can't use it as RTK because the processing is going wrong.

Do you have a D-RTK 2? You need to either use it as a base station or use NTRIP to give RTK corrections to your M210 RTK V1, or it will be in autonomous or "Single" mode.

RTK requires a source of corrections to work.
2022-2-26
Use props
tunarulz
lvl.1

Croatia

patiam Posted at 2-26 16:52
Do you have a D-RTK 2? You need to either use it as a base station or use NTRIP to give RTK corrections to your M210 RTK V1, or it will be in autonomous or "Single" mode.

RTK requires a source of corrections to work.

We have a source of corrections . It is not D-RTK 2. I'm from Croatia and here we have an country wide correction network and we connect to it via username and password. That is done through DJI software in controller. I checked dozens of project and all have a fixed rtk flag. The issue started happening in the last 12 months or so, but I only noticed it now.
2022-3-10
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Great, I understood that from your 1st post. Sorry if it was unclear that I was replying to @Massariolo, it sounds as if (s)he may not be clear on how RTK works.
2022-3-10
Use props
tunarulz
lvl.1

Croatia

patiam Posted at 3-10 20:15
Great, I understood that from your 1st post. Sorry if it was unclear that I was replying to @Massariolo, it sounds as if (s)he may not be clear on how RTK works.

Sorry mate I misunderstood.
2022-3-10
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

No worries! Have you gotten the issue sorted yet?
2022-3-11
Use props
tunarulz
lvl.1

Croatia

Unfortunately no. Only authorized seller and service repair shop in my country does not have parts or ideas what is causing the issue, so we are sending the drone to Germany to get it sorted.
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules