Can't connect the RC controller with the android 12 phone
3103 7 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Forli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486188 ft
Italy

I can't connect the controller with my phone (Oppo find X3 neo), i think after the update to android 12.
When I connect the cable to the phone, nothing happens, not even appears the charging signal.
I have already tried to uninstall the application several times, now I have the DJI Fli 1.5.9. But I have already tried with (1.5.1 and 1.5.4).
2022-1-31
Use props
In the Sky over the Waves
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17917 ft
Canada

The DJI Fly app became incompatible with some phones after the Android 12 upgrade and subsequent update of the app last fall. It's a very annoying issue for those of us with phones that are no longer supported.

You'll find discussions elsewhere on this forum. I had dealt with it by rolling my phone back to Android 11 and using the DJI Go 4 app. But my phone updated itself again and I can't be bothered going through the tedious process of reverting to Android 11.
2022-1-31
Use props
lvl.2
Canada

The DJI Fly app became incompatible with some phones after the Android 12 upgrade and subsequent update of the app last fall. It's a very annoying issue for those of us with phones that are no longer supported.

You'll find discussions elsewhere on this forum. I had dealt with it by rolling my phone back to Android 11 and using the DJI Go 4 app. But my phone updated itself again and I can't be bothered going through the tedious process of reverting to Android 11.
2022-1-31
Use props
lvl.2
Canada

2022-1-31
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

In the Sky over the Waves Posted at 1-31 13:13

FYI: DJI Go4 app doesn't work for drones that uses the Fly app. So, it can't be used for Mini2, Air2, Mavic 3 pro, ... No option for this drones.

Fly 1.5.9 should be compatible with Android 12, but it seems it doesn't work on some phones.
Older versions Fly 1.4.xx won't work with Android 12 either
2022-1-31
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

What is strange, you don't get charging the phone thru the controller. That is standard Android behaviour, nothing to do with the app.

Does your controller charge with the suplied charger?
Maybe try a different cable.
Also can check if the usb ports of your controller and phone are clean. They can be blocked with dust. Use a thin of compressed air (you can find in photo shops).
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Forli.  I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oppo Find X3 Neo ) that your are using on your DJI Mini 2 and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI Drone and DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oppo Find X3 Neo will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ).  In addition please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
Forli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486188 ft
Italy

The problem was solved with a new Oppo update CPH2207_11_C.43
2022-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules