DJI Mimo & Fly Apps Wont Edit Videos
810 1 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alkinkasap
New

Turkey

Hi, im using mimo and fly apps for my mavic mini se and osmo pocket devices. Yesterday ive tried to edit some videos but no luck. First ive tried with my mobile (Xiaomi Mi 11) then installed latest version of the apps to my Samsung Tab S7+ but no luck there either.
First problem is im getting black screen while editing. Some clips, sometimes all clips goes black and even if i can export exported video stays black. Then i tried to use quickshot from fly app, it cant export any video either(fyi i was using quickshot before). While exporting video it usually stops at 99%. Ive waited for 45 minutes to see if i can succeed but no luck here either. Up to this point it was all Fly app. Then i opened Mimo app, put clips in order, made adjustments but no luck. Some clips goes black here as well. Sometimes app stops, sometimes i cant export, sometimes i export but clips being black. I truely dont understand what is wrong. Both apps behave similar on my both devices. I cant make any adjustments, cant export correctly.

On both of my devices lastest Fly and Mimo apps are installed.
What should i do to overcome these issues? Thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alkinkasap. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly  please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking these mobile devices ( Xiaomi Mi 11 and Samsung Tab S7+ ) that you are using on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mimo and DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that these mobile devices are still not yet recommended for your DJI Mimo application and DJI Fly application as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 11 and Samsung Tab S7+ will be able to work with the said DJI applications. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Mimo application and with the DJI Fly application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said DJI applications will work when in use. DJI suggest for you use the recommended device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience. Thank you.

DJI Mimo Application : https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

DJI Fly Application : https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules