help bettery light flashing
387 8 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lev surkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391955 ft
United Kingdom

I havent flown my dji mini 2 in about 2 weeks, I was storing my bstteries outside the charging hub, now I plug them in and only two of them charge. the other one twice flashes the last two led indicators? what does thos mean? how do i fix it?
2022-1-31
Use props
lev surkov
lvl.1
United Kingdom

a photo i just took
2022-1-31
Use props
Mrshuer11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 866286 ft
Romania

Try to discharge them , and also if the problem continues you can put them in the drone and try to charge it there. If the charging work inside the drone that means that there is an issue with the dock
2022-1-31
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Any difference if you change the location in the hub for the failing battery with another location in the hub?
2022-1-31
Use props
BWJ
Second Officer

Denmark

Sometimes after weeks it can take up to ½ hours in the charger before it starts charging
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

This signal means no digital communication with the battery. This could be a contact problem. In one of my batteries, I had to bend the contacts with a sewing needle.
2022-1-31
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

See the second light bulb point at the top of page 24 in the user manual.

3 & 4 flashing means the battery is not inserted correctly - so probably a contract problem as someone else had already said.
2022-1-31
Use props
lev surkov
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you all, Apparently blowing hard on the contacts worked. thanks!
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lev surkov. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to rectify the said issue and for giving out how you have fixed the said issue. Have a safe and a happy filming always.  
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules