United Kingdom

Great featured free video editor.

[/media]
2022-1-31
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

What about a link instead of a bragging, long-winding and boring YouTube video?
2022-1-31
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 1-31 07:45
What about a link instead of a bragging, long-winding and boring YouTube video?
Thanks Johnny for your constructive criticism, I love reading your feedback to posters. Happy flying to you.

"Second officers should obey Captains", just a little windup, I know you like a little banter.
2022-1-31
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I tried it. Pretty nice and easy to use. I do wish they would make the interface scalable to a tablet or Chromebook. I did send this feedback to the developers.
2022-1-31
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-31 10:26
I tried it. Pretty nice and easy to use. I do wish they would make the interface scalable to a tablet or Chromebook. I did send this feedback to the developers.

I am using the Android version on a galaxy tab S2 9.7" scales fine.
2022-1-31
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 1-31 11:00
I am using the Android version on a galaxy tab S2 9.7" scales fine.

I have not tried it on a tablet. Just my Chromebook. 13"
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mavic57pro2. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have found. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2022-1-31
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 1-31 09:28
Thanks Johnny for your constructive criticism, I love reading your feedback to posters. Happy flying to you.

"Second officers should obey Captains", just a little windup, I know you like a little banter.

It was very constructive!  Remove the brag and insert informative text instead!
Just because you love YouTube videos and have a hard time to read informative text you start complaining? You're a strange creature!
2022-2-1
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Johnny_J Posted at 2-1 07:23
It was very constructive!  Remove the brag and insert informative text instead!
Just because you love YouTube videos and have a hard time to read informative text you start complaining? You're a strange creature!

The only strange creature here are you.
Still offensive and no lessons learned even after nearly half a year.
2022-2-1
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

MySky Posted at 2-1 07:46
The only strange creature here are you.
Still offensive and no lessons learned even after nearly half a year.

The one being offensive here is you! No lesson learned! When will you ever learn?
2022-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2022-2-9
Use props
NatashaNewton
lvl.1

Singapore

I used the app for video editing <a rel="noopener"  target="_blank">efectum ocean of apk ios</a> it's really good and it's free.
2022-5-18
Use props
AmmyRoy
lvl.1

Pakistan

If you want the latest version of the CapCut Premium Video Editor and want to unlock all the features of the application then click here to download the CapCut Premium Application Download Now
2022-7-31
Use props
AmmyRoy
lvl.1

Pakistan

CapCut Premium Application with all premium feature unlocked Download Now
2022-7-31
Use props
drathod16
New

India

Tried it and capcut has the best transitions i have ever seen. I didn't know how to use the app but this site helped a lot https://caritasvillage.org/
2022-10-30
Use props
thanhtran28
New

Vietnam

I am using CAPCUT and it fails to export video files
2022-12-31
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2022-1-31 09:28

Yes, everyone should obey you, the little, low self-esteem "captain" ...
2023-1-1
Use props
thanhtran28
New

Vietnam

thanhtran28 Posted at 2022-12-31 17:13
I am using CAPCUT and it fails to export video files

i use Capcut new vesion https://captik.net/
2023-2-8
Use props
PixelPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

ill just stick with davinchi
2023-2-8
Use props
djiuser_pKTWMCCB8NCe
New

Pakistan

do you know the different between capcut and alight motion
2023-5-7
Use props
fansef89ceee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263064 ft
United States

I Have a 2 min. 4k air 2s video w/ music and fade in/out. I exported in 4k. I do not care about youtube, tiktok etc. All I want to do is play it on my new Lenovo Legion pro 5I full screen and the same on my 4k big screen The exported video will not play full screen. It's playing on my laptop with windows medio player. My original drone footage off the sd card plays 4k full screen in windows medio player. I really like capcut because it's easy to use. Can enyone help? If capcut won't work, can you suggest a different video editor. Only doing a few videos for personal use. Don't need $$$ pro editor. Thanks guys
2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_E2F6jZ91fO7q
New

United States

Well Said & Thanks for sharing!
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_moffx7pq250m
New

Get all the popular trending CapCut templates on capapkcut.
2023-8-16
Use props
djiuser_moffx7pq250m
New

Get CapCut app with all premium features at <a rel="noopener"  target="_blank"> this website</a>
2023-8-16
Use props
liacab
New

United States

fansef89ceee Posted at 7-20 09:15
I Have a 2 min. 4k air 2s video w/ music and fade in/out. I exported in 4k. I do not care about youtube, tiktok etc. All I want to do is play it on my new Lenovo Legion pro 5I full screen and the same on my 4k big screen The exported video will not play full screen. It's playing on my laptop with windows medio player. My original drone footage off the sd card plays 4k full screen in windows medio player. I really like capcut because it's easy to use. Can enyone help? If capcut won't work, can you suggest a different video editor. Only doing a few videos for personal use. Don't need $$$ pro editor. Thanks guys

It seems your issue might be related to the export settings or media player. Ensure you export your video in 4K with the right aspect ratio. Try using a different media player like VLC for better compatibility, and check your display settings on both your Lenovo Legion Pro 5I and 4K screen.

Freecapcut.com

Freecapcut.com

If you still face problems, consider alternative editors like Shotcut, DaVinci Resolve, or HitFilm Express, which can handle 4K content for personal use.

2023-10-30
Use props
henryjamess
New

Pakistan

Hey everyone,  I just had to share my excitement about using capcut template. They are absolutely fantastic! Unlike other video editors, CapCut offers a wide range of unique and high-quality templates that have taken my videos to the next level. Seriously, it's been a game-changer for me. If you're looking to add that professional touch to your content, I highly recommend giving CapCut a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!  Thanks for sharing your experiences here. I hope my recommendation helps others elevate their videos to new heights!
2023-12-12
Use props
capcut_12
New

India

However, you can try creating your own
<a>healing thailand</a>
video in CapCut. Choose soothing music, include tranquil scenes of Thailand, and use calming transitions. If you have specific design elements in mind, you can explore CapCut's built-in features or <a >capcut template</a>.

1-16 12:20
Use props
capcut_12
New

India

Before using capcut template, it is important to know what is cap cut template. Cap cut template means that if you want to edit a video or you do not have time or you want to prepare the entire video in one click, then you can use it. By using capcut template, you can prepare your entire video in one click, which is a feature of capcut. Cap Cut is a video editing app through which you can edit videos and convert them into reels and get good views.
1-16 12:22
Use props
capcut_12
New

India

https://capcuttemplate.co.in/healing-thailand-capcut-template-link/
1-16 12:24
Use props
djiuser_s46DFnlNVLNP
New

Pakistan

Thanks for sharing. It was great video.. I also use this app.
1-20 17:02
Use props
djiuser_s46DFnlNVLNP
New

Pakistan

This capcut mod apk video editor app is very good. I also make videos on it. Thanks for sharing this video.
1-20 17:04
Use props
djiuser_s46DFnlNVLNP
New

Pakistan

(good)[google.com]
3-7 09:32
Use props
Mark888t
New

Pakistan

Yes CapCut is a good video editor app. I personally used this app for mow your lawn or many projects and this app working well. I download it from the Apple App Store.
4-16 23:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules