Action 2 Time & Date?
4643 8 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndreDuToit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21201 ft
Spain

Is it possible to manually set the time and date on the Action 2? I can't seem to locate this setting...
I regularly connect the device to the Mimo app and assume it would sync to the same time as the smartphone?
However it's out by 1 hour when compared to my Action 1. It makes syncing footage between the two cameras very hard.
Thanks!
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AndreDuToit. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
AndreDuToit
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 20:33
Hello there AndreDuToit. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply.
I have re-installed the Mimo app - it's on my Android Samsung S32I'm in Spain and there is daylight saving at the moment, however the Action 2 is actually an hour ahead
See attached image and pay attention to the Date.For now I have manually advanced the time on my Action 1 by an hour. But this is not a fix, just a temporary workaround. Why would the Action 2 have the incorrect time even though it connects to the Mimo app regularly?
Capture.JPG

2022-2-9
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

AndreDuToit Posted at 2-9 09:36
Thank you for the reply.
I have re-installed the Mimo app - it's on my Android Samsung S32I'm in Spain and there is daylight saving at the moment, however the Action 2 is actually an hour ahead
See attached image and pay attention to the Date.For now I have manually advanced the time on my Action 1 by an hour. But this is not a fix, just a temporary workaround. Why would the Action 2 have the incorrect time even though it connects to the Mimo app regularly?

Hi AndreDuToit
we fix the timezone bug after
firmware 01.02.00.10 and DJI mimo 1.7.10 (the latest is 1.7.12)
mimo: https://www.dji.com/mimo

when connecting to DJI MIMO,mimo will sync time to Action2.

Does the issue still exist on the latest firmware and app?
2022-2-10
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I wish there was a way to download any previous version(s) of Mimo - the app no longer works on either of my Android devices nor my iPhone in conjunction with the Action 2 - I'm sure that wasn't a problem with a very recent version.  1.7.0 works but that's quite an early version.  It would be interesting to download 1.7.11 or 1.7.10 to see at what point the app broke.
2022-2-10
Use props
AndreDuToit
lvl.1
Spain

DJI-ytao Posted at 2-10 01:49
Hi AndreDuToit
we fix the timezone bug after
firmware 01.02.00.10 and DJI mimo 1.7.10 (the latest is 1.7.12)

Thank you for that.
I forgot that the Mimo app does not update from the Play Store anymore.
After installing the latest app the problem was resolved - time and date sync perfectly
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AndreDuToit Posted at 2-10 08:18
Thank you for that.
I forgot that the Mimo app does not update from the Play Store anymore.
After installing the latest app the problem was resolved - time and date sync perfectly

Hi there AndreDuToit. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that after reinstalling the DJI Mimo application from the DJI official website you were able to rectify the said issue Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2022-2-10
Use props
fans8bac0e74
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I just got the action 2.
Activated with a Google Pixel 3.  The photos are dated one day ahead. April 20 on April 19.
There should be a way to adjust time zone, date, time for travel.
I am retrying connecting it via an iPad.
But this is an issue that should not happen on a new device on the market.
2022-4-19
Use props
MacMyDay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567477 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans8bac0e74 Posted at 4-19 16:55
I just got the action 2.
Activated with a Google Pixel 3.  The photos are dated one day ahead. April 20 on April 19.
There should be a way to adjust time zone, date, time for travel.

I'm having the same problem, here on May 17th, file dates are one day ahead more or less. This makes it difficult to manage files when using multicam set ups and audio files from the DJI MIc
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules