DJI ACTION no longer livestream
353 4 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sfetcuandrei
lvl.1
Flight distance : 981 ft
Romania

Hello! I'm coming with a problem. Dji action no longer has the livestream button in the software on the phone. I have on my phone (iphone 8) the latest software version 1.7.12 (277720), in dji action as well 01.10.00.40 (6762), he doesn't want to do his job anymore. What to do? How do I solve this problem? I will try to attach a recording to see better what it is about. I am waiting for a solution as soon as possible! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda163BQZPQ
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Please try the steps below to check if the problem persists.
1) Put the special repair firmware 99.99.99.99.bin provided in the root directory of the SD card. We will send this firmware to you via PM, please check it.
(2) Insert the SD card and reboot to perform the upgrade. After the upgrade, check the version number, it should be displayed as 00.00.00.00 (6983)
(3) Connect the mobile APP or upgrade again with the official firmware provided by the official website to fix this problem.
Hope this helps.
2022-1-31
Use props
sfetcuandrei
lvl.1
Romania

Hi! Can't download the firmware, can it be sent to an email address? (I passed mail in PM) Thank you!
1.png
2022-1-31
Use props
sfetcuandrei
lvl.1
Romania

Thanks a lot! This time I managed to download the software, I installed as I received the instructions, then I updated to the new software version. Live is back !!! Thanks DJI Gamora !!!
2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sfetcuandrei Posted at 2-1 04:30
Thanks a lot! This time I managed to download the software, I installed as I received the instructions, then I updated to the new software version. Live is back !!! Thanks DJI Gamora !!!

Hello, there. It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules