No shipping label!
1306 5 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SevenTwo Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79016 ft
United Kingdom

I have not received my care refresh shipping label, case number CAS-8220946-X5B8H5
I called and emailed support today as the email on my account was wrong, I updated my email address and was told that the label would be sent to the new/correct email address.  I was told it would be sent within 48 hours, the response to the email said it had already been sent, IT HAS NOT! I have checked every folder in my email and it isn't there! Can someone please fix this please?

2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the challenges you have regarding your active case. I was able to check the case and compare the email address indicated in the email conversation you had with our corresponding team and on the case number. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback coordinated to our corresponding team. Thank you for your patience.  
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_bPR99KjSoLqa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11529 ft
Australia

Hi, my case is CAS-8259022-T5D4M9 and it was opened on Feb 9 2022. . DJI informed me that the shipping label has been sent but it has not. I checked my spam and my inbox, nothing is there. Why ? Can I send my drone via Express Post. This is very frustrating, as is this Forum. I don't where to post this. Thanks.
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_bPR99KjSoLqa Posted at 2-11 01:42
Hi, my case is CAS-8259022-T5D4M9 and it was opened on Feb 9 2022. . DJI informed me that the shipping label has been sent but it has not. I checked my spam and my inbox, nothing is there. Why ? Can I send my drone via Express Post. This is very frustrating, as is this Forum. I don't where to post this. Thanks.

Hello, there. Thanks for your reaching out. We are sorry for your inconvenience. May we know your other unable email address? Could you please reply to us in PM? We will forward your case to our designated teams and send you SL again. Thanks.
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_bPR99KjSoLqa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11529 ft
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-11 02:30
Hello, there. Thanks for your reaching out. We are sorry for your inconvenience. May we know your other unable email address? Could you please reply to us in PM? We will forward your case to our designated teams and send you SL again. Thanks.

The label came through late last night. Thanks.
2022-2-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bPR99KjSoLqa Posted at 2-11 11:54
The label came through late last night. Thanks.

Thank you for your update, hope you get the unit back soon.
2022-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules