My experience with DJI service center
423 1 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ewa i Piotr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1288776 ft
Poland

My Mavic Mini  lost connection and tried to return home - hitting the rock. Ok, my  fault - I didn't set RTH attitude high enough. I found the wreck - no  camera, broken arms, but card was ok, accu probably also good. I had DJI  Care for two years. Unfortunately, last one ended a little ove two  weeks ago, so - no DJI Refresh Care. I contacted the service asking for assistance. Service asked me to send the drone to assigned repair center in Hungary. Sending took few days (I send with regular post), then thing accelerated - the damage was assessed by service, they offered me repair (replacement of one arm, cover, gimbal with camera and some cable) for 113 euro (including shipping). I accepted, paid and in few days I got the drone back. Well, in fact, it was not repaired - it was replaced with fresh new Mavic Mini, with all stickers. I'm very happy, as I got more than expected. Many thanks to DJI service team!
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ewa. Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it, and hope you have a good time flying. We will keep improving to provide you with more professional service.
2022-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules