3195 15 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans801dc661
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16842635 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Samsung S21 Ultra with the all the updates to the Fly App. I can never pull up the Flight Data center to review my flights it always shows Zero for everything. What is going on??!!
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please provide us with a screenshot/video of the issue described to do a confirmation? We'd like to help you.
2022-1-31
Use props
fans801dc661
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Screenshot_20220202-191247.jpg
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. May I confirm if you have connected to DJI Fly during the flight or if you use third-party software to fly? Besides, insufficient storage space on the phone and abnormal exit of the app (including crash or freeze) may result in no flight record being generated.
2022-2-3
Use props
fans801dc661
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I only use Fly App. I have plenty of storage on phone and sometimes my flights will populate after I use the app for a while. They magically appear but always at first I get all zeros.
2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans801dc661 Posted at 2-4 15:24
I only use Fly App. I have plenty of storage on phone and sometimes my flights will populate after I use the app for a while. They magically appear but always at first I get all zeros.

Hi, there. Could you please log out of your account and log in again to check if the problem persists? Thank you.
2022-2-5
Use props
Martini007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19633 ft
Lithuania

Hey, I am experiencing exact same issue. I am adding screenshots. I believe I am running the latest app version, at least that I could find. No third party apps. I have OnePlus Nord with Android 12

2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Martini007 Posted at 8-21 12:39
Hey, I am experiencing exact same issue. I am adding screenshots. I believe I am running the latest app version, at least that I could find. No third party apps. I have OnePlus Nord with Android 12
[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi there, kindly download the app again from our official website https://www.dji.com/hr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and install it again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists. Thank you.
2022-8-21
Use props
Martini007
lvl.1
Lithuania

Hey, I downloaded the newest version, but the problem persists:

I tried keeping the app running for some time but nothing changed
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Martini007 Posted at 8-23 22:53
Hey, I downloaded the newest version, but the problem persists:
[view_image]
[view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please confirm it is the same account you used. Also, may we know the most recond flight data and time?
2022-8-24
Use props
Martini007
lvl.1
Lithuania

Hey, yeah I use the same account and the last flight time is just yesterday around 20.30h my time
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Martini007 Posted at 8-24 03:01
Hey, yeah I use the same account and the last flight time is just yesterday around 20.30h my time

Would you please export the App log and fight records file for us? Also, please tell us your mobile device model and screenshot the About Phone page. We will let our engineers analyze your issue in detail.
2022-8-24
Use props
Martini007
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-24 03:48
Would you please export the App log and fight records file for us? Also, please tell us your mobile device model and screenshot the About Phone page. We will let our engineers analyze your issue in detail.

Hello, could you please explain further how can I export App log and flight records? And is it going to show anything if I installed the new version of the app today and uninstalled previous version?
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Martini007 Posted at 8-25 13:11
Hello, could you please explain further how can I export App log and flight records? And is it going to show anything if I installed the new version of the app today and uninstalled previous version?

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. The app records can be found through steps below:
Android
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.
3. Find the file path for logs of the corresponding app version as required.
iOS
1. Install iTunes on the computer. Then, enable the software.
2. Connect the iOS device to the computer and tap “Allow” on the iPhone.
3. Tap the mobile device icon in the top-left corner, and go to the iPhone page.
4. Select “File Sharing” in the left panel and go to the app file sharing page.
5. Select “DJI Fly” in the left window and the “Logs” file folder in the right window. Tap “Save”.
* If there is no “Save” button on the current window, please drop down the scrollbar to the bottom for confirmation
6. After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder.
Flight Records:
Android:
/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord
iOS:
iTunes-Transfer files-"DJI Fly"-"FlightRecord"
2022-8-25
Use props
Martini007
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-25 17:06
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. The app records can be found through steps below:
Android
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” appeared on the mobile phone.

Heyy, it seems that flight record folder is missing on my device:/
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Martini007 Posted at 8-30 01:15
Heyy, it seems that flight record folder is missing on my device:/
[view_image]

May I ask did you uninstall the app? If so, the corresponding files may have been deleted. If you've synchronized the flight records before, you can synchronize the records again to download them to your phone.
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules