5040 44 2022-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

So i just got this today and it cannot bind to my account, also it does not keep the drone level-it is always tilting downwards. Any fix for this.
2022-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Suren. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you getting any error message on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.
2022-1-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 21:01
Hello there Suren. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you getting any error message on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.

Using iPhone 13 and the error I get - binding failed server error (53285)
2022-1-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 21:01
Hello there Suren. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you getting any error message on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.

Can i get a response to fix this????
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Suren Posted at 1-31 21:05
Using iPhone 13 and the error I get - binding failed server error (53285)

Hi there Suren. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please save all important files before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose them. If the issue persists, I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-2-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 20:53
Hi there Suren. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please save all important files before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose them. If the issue persists, I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.

Hi, that is the same version I have on my iPhone. I removed the app and tried again and still cannot bind to my account.
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Suren Posted at 2-2 21:19
Hi, that is the same version I have on my iPhone. I removed the app and tried again and still cannot bind to my account.

Hi there Suren. Thank you for the reply. Since we are still having this issue with your new DJI OM 5. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at the link posted above for us to be able to help you further with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-3 21:33
Hi there Suren. Thank you for the reply. Since we are still having this issue with your new DJI OM 5. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at the link posted above for us to be able to help you further with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for thank you.

Okay thanks
2022-2-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did this ever get fixed?  I'm new to OM5 and have the same issue.
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TonyPHX Posted at 5-3 19:14

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that there is the same error prompt when you are binding?
2022-5-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 5-3 19:14

Nope, mine is still not bound to my account no matter what I tried. Got hold of support and they are useless.
2022-5-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 5-3 20:36
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that there is the same error prompt when you are binding?

This is the error I keep getting when trying to bind to my account -binding failed server error (53285)
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Suren Posted at 5-3 22:06
This is the error I keep getting when trying to bind to my account -binding failed server error (53285)

Hi, Suren. We apologize for the inconvenience. The DJI engineers have identified the issue and are working on a solution. After looking into the matter, this issue does not affect the device usage, but only affects the binding function display on the Device Management page. Please ignore this prompt and use the app. We will release a new version to resolve this issue in the future. Please feel free to use your product. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 5-3 22:44
Hi, Suren. We apologize for the inconvenience. The DJI engineers have identified the issue and are working on a solution. After looking into the matter, this issue does not affect the device usage, but only affects the binding function display on the Device Management page. Please ignore this prompt and use the app. We will release a new version to resolve this issue in the future. Please feel free to use your product. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the quick update.
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Suren Posted at 5-3 22:46
Thanks for the quick update.

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

This issue is still not fixed.  Has anyone else had any luck?
2022-8-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 8-29 07:20

Mine also, cannot bind to my account. I eventually gave up on this thing.
2022-8-29
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI, have you given up as well?
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_MaLBcx49Vjur
New

Latvia

I've been downloaded the app yesterday, and have the same bug. And no ability to make video 60 fps. The worst way to spend the money!
2022-9-12
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

TonyPHX Posted at 8-29 07:20

Nope, same here.
2022-11-12
Use props
Jest32
lvl.1

Slovenia

I have the same problem...

I use an iPhone 13 Pro and OM6 ...

Pasted_Image_13_12_2022__08_19.jpg
2022-12-12
Use props
Anwar Kamel
New

Brazil

Estou com o mesmo problema no OM6.
2022-12-20
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

@DJI - are you going to fix this issue?  
2022-12-31
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

TonyPHX Posted at 2022-12-31 18:41
@DJI - are you going to fix this issue?

I hope they will. I believe that without binding, firmware updates are not installed. Or am I wrong?
2023-1-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

@DJI just as a reminder - this is an ongoing issue.  Fix is still needed.
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We are sorry you are experiencing the same concern. Kindly send us a screenshot or picture showing the device's serial number and your DJI account via PM. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 01:47
Hi there. We are sorry you are experiencing the same concern. Kindly send us a screenshot or picture showing the device's serial number and your DJI account via PM. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Mine also still cannot bind since day 1.
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Suren Posted at 1-27 10:36
Mine also still cannot bind since day 1.

Hi, Captain. We're sorry about that. Kindly check your inbox. We sent you a direct message. Thank you.
2023-1-29
Use props
djiuser_KyUc8Plex0WN
New
Flight distance : 200801 ft
United States

Hello!
Few days ago I bought brand new Osmo mobile 6 and I got the same error/problem. How long should we wait for fixing this issue? I can’t activate care plan because my Osmo is not bonded. Please response!
2023-2-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 22:09
Hi, Captain. We're sorry about that. Kindly check your inbox. We sent you a direct message. Thank you.

Most of my stuff is packed as we moving house, once unpacked I will send you the details
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KyUc8Plex0WN Posted at 2-1 02:42
Hello!
Few days ago I bought brand new Osmo mobile 6 and I got the same error/problem. How long should we wait for fixing this issue? I can’t activate care plan because my Osmo is not bonded. Please response!

Hi there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to help you further with your concern. We need the screenshot or picture showing the device's serial number and your DJI email account. Kindly share it with us via PM. Thank you.
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Suren Posted at 2-1 20:32
Most of my stuff is packed as we moving house, once unpacked I will send you the details

Sure thing, Captain. We'll be waiting for your update then. Have a nice day.
2023-2-1
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

...and still open....
2023-2-28
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Come on DJI.... still an issue.
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

_SoP_ Posted at 3-20 23:20
Come on DJI.... still an issue.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the suggestions we posted in post #27 so we may manually bind it for you. Thank you.
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_S9I9zQKzvt5b
lvl.1

Austria

Hi Toni,
I have the same Problem.
iPhone 12 Pro and om5
Can you Help to bind?
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_S9I9zQKzvt5b Posted at 3-24 11:32
Hi Toni,
I have the same Problem.
iPhone 12 Pro and om5

Hi there. We're sorry to hear that. Yes, we'll be glad to help you out. Kindly provide us with the screenshot or picture showing the device's serial number and your DJI email account via PM. We will be waiting for the details. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
djiuser_S9I9zQKzvt5b
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 22:52
Hi there. We're sorry to hear that. Yes, we'll be glad to help you out. Kindly provide us with the screenshot or picture showing the device's serial number and your DJI email account via PM. We will be waiting for the details. Thank you.

Die you get my email?
I do Not know how to send a pm here
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_S9I9zQKzvt5b Posted at 3-28 05:46
Die you get my email?
I do Not know how to send a pm here

If you have sent an email, our designated team will respond to you as soon as it's received. To ensure your concern is handled, we'll send you a PM. Kindly use a computer to access the website and your inbox. This is currently not supported for mobile phones.
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_yXFJFcWfTJfZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 442664 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone found a simple fix? Thanks
2023-4-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now