Delete Draft?
777 9 2022-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr6583
lvl.4
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

How to?  Surely there is something simple I don't see.
2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi dr6583. Thank you for reaching out. To clarify, are you referring to the option to create a topic or to reply to a thread/topic? Thank you.
2022-2-1
Use props
dr6583
lvl.4
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Thanks for responding Diana.  I have a poll draft I don't need and can't seem to get rid of.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259260
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

dr6583 Posted at 2-2 03:28
Thanks for responding Diana.  I have a poll draft I don't need and can't seem to get rid of.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=259260

Thank you for the clarification. I was able to check the link but it seems like it was already been deleted as it is unavailable.
2022-2-2
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I would like to know this too, I have a draft I can see in my "Posts" list with the marking "Draft" next to it. I already posted the message by creating a new one, but the draft still remains and I don't know how to remove it.
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 2-2 08:34
I would like to know this too, I have a draft I can see in my "Posts" list with the marking "Draft" next to it. I already posted the message by creating a new one, but the draft still remains and I don't know how to remove it.

Hi, HGDC84. We will transfer your feedback to the relevant engineer, hope we could provide more choices to optimize the usage of the Forum.
2022-2-3
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-3 01:46
Hi, HGDC84. We will transfer your feedback to the relevant engineer, hope we could provide more choices to optimize the usage of the Forum.

Thanks, appreciate it!

I think I might get it off from the drafts by creating a new post of it, but there certainly could be a handier way too.
2022-2-3
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194472 ft
United Kingdom

Was this ever solved, I have a draft message showing also a duplicate post I would like to remove but can find no way of doing either.  Also I have an avatar showing I have a Mavic Pro that I no longer have but cannot remove it.
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rockbyter Posted at 2-18 03:08
Was this ever solved, I have a draft message showing also a duplicate post I would like to remove but can find no way of doing either.  Also I have an avatar showing I have a Mavic Pro that I no longer have but cannot remove it.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you want to remove the avatar of Mavic Pro, we could transfer your inquiry to the relevant team. They will help you remove it in working days.
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rockbyter Posted at 2-18 03:08

Hi, there. The avatar of Mavic Pro has been removed successfully. Please check it.
2022-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules