Chopping sound when recording with internal mic
680 4 2022-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jernej
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I have loud chopping sound on most of my recordings although sometimes for no apparent reason the audio is recorded ok. Maybe 10% of videos.
I tryed to search forum for some similar description but with no luck.

Anyone has any idea what this could be?

Thanks

Jernej

2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jernej. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video playing the said sound that you have recorder for us to be able to assist you further? Thank you.
2022-2-1
Use props
Jernej
lvl.1

Japan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 19:49
Hello there Jernej. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video playing the said sound that you have recorder for us to be able to assist you further? Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for the offer to assist. I am attaching video I quickly recorded.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/6056ee6045c25cf326b5c8ee7878d70920220202094716/8e7704f39374ae694f2a97391fdd4f5c20220202094732/d6a07b

Jernej
2022-2-2
Use props
Jernej
lvl.1

Japan

Hello,

I dont know why I havent tried this before but I put camera close to my ear and I can hear crackling noise constantly coming out of my camera.
It kinda corresponds to the noise I get on my recordings. I am not sure why and what could cause that.

Also not sure why not always there.

Probably it will be only solution to open support ticket and send my camera for repairs.

Jernej
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jernej Posted at 2-2 01:49
Hello,

Thanks for the offer to assist. I am attaching video I quickly recorded.

Hi there Jernej. Thank you for the reply and for these information and video that you have given out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Action. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help with regards to this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules