Hi.
DJL app wont load on my new Samsung 21 FE.I have a Air 2 s

This is causing me great concern.
What do I do ??

2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please uninstall and reinstall DJI FLY App from our website first?
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/air-2s
Please remember to clean the previously downloaded apk file and try.
2022-2-1
Use props
S Quine
New

Australia

Hello,
I have uninstalled 3 times now and re-installed the app.
With same issue.. wont open
Also
the link you sent me is not in use.
2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

S Quine Posted at 2-1 19:54
Hello,
I have uninstalled 3 times now and re-installed the app.
With same issue.. wont open

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm whether you can not open the apk file after downloading it from our website or you can not open DJI FLY App even after installation?
Also, could you please try this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-2-1
Use props
timmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1068694 ft
United States

I can not transfer 1080 video from the fly app to a newly purchased Samsung tablet A. An error comes up that says only jpeg and h 264 videos are downloadable
2022-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

timmartin Posted at 2-5 16:34
I can not transfer 1080 video from the fly app to a newly purchased Samsung tablet A. An error comes up that says only jpeg and h 264 videos are downloadable

Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message? And please also tell us your drone model. Since the said device is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. We recommend that you test with another mobile device to isolate the device issue. https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-2-5
Use props
timmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1068694 ft
United States

I corrected that problem  by changing to h.264 in the fly app. My only remaining issue with this tablet is during editing. The transition option never shows up. I can add transitions with my s8 but not with this tablet.  Any help would  be appreciated  I am using an air 2s. Samsung tab A.

2022-2-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

timmartin Posted at 2-6 14:12
I corrected that problem  by changing to h.264 in the fly app. My only remaining issue with this tablet is during editing. The transition option never shows up. I can add transitions with my s8 but not with this tablet.  Any help would  be appreciated  I am using an air 2s. Samsung tab A.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please restart the App to see whether it works? Also, may we have a picture to have a look?
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules