Can someone from DJI help me activate care refresh for my newly purchased AIR2s
431 5 2022-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YYuy1l53FytR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5571 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,  just bout the air 2 s bundle with care refresh but no activation code and my serial comes up as not having any active care refresh account. Please help! This is my SN 3YTBJAG00303CU
@dji
2022-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded it to our designated teams. Rest assured.
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 379682 ft
United States

Just got my Air 2-S today in the mail,,, didn't put care refresh on my mini 2 and its broken,, no one will tell me the steps to get it fixed out of pocket so I bought the air 2-S... How so I put the refresh on it??? And how does it cover my drone exactly??? Please respond...
2022-2-2
Use props
djiuser_YYuy1l53FytR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5571 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-1 17:08
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded it to our designated teams. Rest assured.

I have been emailing calling and posting for the last 2 days. Still nothing and now im over the 48hours since activating the drone. What happens now as your team have not replied
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_wWXYzrcPeIjk Posted at 2-2 12:12
Just got my Air 2-S today in the mail,,, didn't put care refresh on my mini 2 and its broken,, no one will tell me the steps to get it fixed out of pocket so I bought the air 2-S... How so I put the refresh on it??? And how does it cover my drone exactly??? Please respond...

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. If you want to purchase DJI Care Refresh, you could buy it from this link: https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav
And it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
You may confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated by checking the balance at https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_YYuy1l53FytR Posted at 2-2 13:22
I have been emailing calling and posting for the last 2 days. Still nothing and now im over the 48hours since activating the drone. What happens now as your team have not replied

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. There will be some delays due to the Spring Festival. Please don't worry, I will get back to you once I heard from them. Appreciate your patience.
2022-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules