BLACK SCREN
632 12 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ndermakoff
lvl.1

Paraguay

I tried to update the remote control, the update failed and the screen was completely black, it turned on but the screen was not completely black, some similar case
2022-2-2
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Try a refresh of that update again,maybe it hels you out.
2022-2-2
Use props
ndermakoff
lvl.1

Paraguay

it only turns on, black screen and does not connect to the pc anymore
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ndermakoff. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue? Thank you.
2022-2-2
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

ndermakoff Posted at 2-2 12:57
it only turns on, black screen and does not connect to the pc anymore

What Port are you using on the RC to connect?  If the side port not responding then try to use the bottom USB port.
2022-2-3
Use props
ndermakoff
lvl.1

Paraguay

the rc does not have a side port, only the usb type c port that is at the bottom
2022-2-4
Use props
fans582fc705
lvl.1

Paraguay

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 21:56
Hello there ndermakoff. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue? Thank you.

https://we.tl/t-9U8QQiweHE
2022-2-4
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Both RC for MP and MPP have 2 ports: the side port is a C-type USB port and the bottom port is an A-USB port. Onmy RC for my MPP is it exacly so.  

Side port

and the bottom port

2022-2-4
Use props
fans582fc705
lvl.1

Paraguay

I have the smart control, it does not have a side usb
2022-2-5
Use props
fans582fc705
lvl.1

Paraguay

It has a front usb, I already tried but it does not connect, the control is dead
2022-2-5
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

That´s not the original RC of a MP/P. Looks like a SC for Mavic series. What model is it ? Did you try it with the recent FW-bin file on the SD card via SD vcard yet?
Can you use the upper USB port or not?
2022-2-6
Use props
fans582fc705
lvl.1

Paraguay

It is an intelligent control for mavic 2 pro, I already tried the 2 usb ports, it does not detect, it only turns on the control and remains on a black screen
2022-2-6
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Did you turn on the control before you started the DJI assistant? My controler should be powered on befor i stat the program.
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules