7953 15 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8b44c039
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66 ft
United States

Dear DJI,

We, the customers, who paid $5k for a Mavic 3 and RC Pro bundle deserve to know what the status of FPV Live on the RC Pro is. When i call your support team, I shouldn't have to educate your representative on what FPV live even is. It's literally a USB-C connection between the FPV goggles and the RC Pro. You had no trouble making this available to the Smart Controller, i would assume your engineers could make this happen easily. This is a slap in the face to people who use dozens of your products professionally within your own eco-system. We deserve honest support and answers.

Please advise us if FPV Live on the RC Pro is being worked on as well as the timeline for its release. Keeping us in the dark is unacceptable.
2022-2-2
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145105 ft
France

This is also a request that interests me
I don't see why the function has disappeared
2022-2-13
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

Dji Any News ?
2022-2-15
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

Youhou DJI !!!! Any News !!!
2022-3-17
Use props
Alex _ Leipzig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9361703 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI, we´re waiting!!!
2022-7-19
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could always install Digiview on it assuming that still works with the latest firmware.
2022-7-22
Use props
ZippyT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Looks like it’s been added to latest rc pro release

2022-8-18
Use props
Ed Ricker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3107398 ft
  • >>>
United States

ZippyT Posted at 8-18 05:09
Looks like it’s been added to latest rc pro release

It's only for the DJI FPV Drone. I had a conversation with Support today about it. ugh...I'm trying to get the Digiview APK working but no luck so far.
2022-8-19
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ed Ricker Posted at 8-19 16:17
It's only for the DJI FPV Drone. I had a conversation with Support today about it. ugh...I'm trying to get the Digiview APK working but no luck so far.
I did see a post on Facebook where they had to set rc pro mode in DJI Fly app to mavic 3 drone and it worked with Digiview, but didn’t when in mini 3 pro mode. **Update** Although not directly in response to your question I thought worth mentioning that after updating my RC Pro I discovered there is an option under RC Pro settings to enable FPV Live view, which says it will close the DJI Fly app when goggles connected. It was turned OFF after the firmware update of the RC pro and if ON would suspect would conflict with using Digiview although wouldn't have been on after update, so doesn't appear to specifically be your issue here.

warning after enabling

warning after enabling
2022-8-19
Use props
Ed Ricker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3107398 ft
  • >>>
United States

Axelz Posted at 8-19 23:00
I did see a post on Facebook where they had to set rc pro mode in DJI Fly app to mavic 3 drone and it worked with Digiview, but didn’t when in mini 3 pro mode. **Update** Although not directly in response to your question I thought worth mentioning that after updating my RC Pro I discovered there is an option under RC Pro settings to enable FPV Live view, which says it will close the DJI Fly app when goggles connected. It was turned OFF after the firmware update of the RC pro and if ON would suspect would conflict with using Digiview although wouldn't have been on after update, so doesn't appear to specifically be your issue here.[Image]

Well I got Digiview to work, but only intermittently. Pretty much unusable because it disconnects more often than it actually displays the video. Like 66% of the time its just saying "waiting for video" and then randomly shows the live feed for 30 seconds and then disconnects again. Very frustrating since it's obviously capable of working...just keeps randomly disconnecting. Hopefully a future Digiview revision can fix it.
2022-8-20
Use props
JojoLASticot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111033 ft
France

Does it really only work with Goggles V2? I have V1s, like many, we just want FPV feedback for air unit/vista like with the Smartcontroller FPV Live app! Too complicated for DJI to listen to their pro community? You are not surprised that many will pass on Walksnail by continuing like this!
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_lJBwCDYXbe0M
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4709518 ft
Czechia

I got Premium Combo today and Im so shocked that its not working with Air unit yet, it is one of the main reason I bought this $5000 bundle. OMG!!! Wish I knew it earlier. New update supports only DJI FPV
2022-8-22
Use props
realpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26457 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Why RC-PRO has FPV LIVE just with one DJI drone? I Don't get it?! Why is not working with avatar? With air-units? Can you explain this?

How I can get my money back...
2022-11-3
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

realpilot Posted at 11-3 11:23
Why RC-PRO has FPV LIVE just with one DJI drone? I Don't get it?! Why is not working with avatar? With air-units? Can you explain this?

You can still just plug your iPhone/iPad or other android device to the goggles and use DJI Fly to watch the screen, with the right cable for the Avata or DJI FPV drone.
2022-11-4
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

realpilot Posted at 2022-11-3 11:23
Why RC-PRO has FPV LIVE just with one DJI drone? I Don't get it?! Why is not working with avatar? With air-units? Can you explain this?

FPV View works with the FPV drone, and the Avata. I havn't tested it, but if you switch the v2 goggles over to FPV Air Unit, it should work with them too.
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_bIiV837MwG9d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm also trying to get my Caddx Vista feed to display on my DJI RC Pro via the Goggles V2. I've updated the firmware on all of these devices but can't get it to work even when I'm in FPV Live mode. Is there any fix for this? If not I'm 100% selling my DJI RC Pro as this was the main reason I bought it so my clients could see what I'm seeing in the goggles. Really disappointed in DJI for not adding this feature even though it's on the Smart Controller.
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules