Phantom 4 Pro plus image settings issues.
666 6 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ritusa
lvl.1
Saint Lucia

Good Day DJI i have  the Phantom 4 pro plus. My photos come out over exposed when i shoot an image in auto mode. On the display screen the image looks fine but when viewed in gallery on on my desktop it is very much over exposed. Can you or anyone please assist me as to the problem. Note: when i shoot an image in manual mode and adjust my aperture, ISO and shutter  it works fine.

2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ritusa. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a sample photos showing the said issue for us to see and can give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-2-2
Use props
Ritusa
lvl.1
Saint Lucia

God day Stephen please see the above photos as requested. i would really appreciated the help to solve this issue
2022-2-4
Use props
Ritusa
lvl.1
Saint Lucia

So as you can see it looks very fine on the screen when it is in auto mode but comes over very over exposed after the shoot is taken.
2022-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. We will transfer your information to the relevant engineer. We will get back to you once we heard from them.
2022-2-5
Use props
Ritusa
lvl.1
Saint Lucia

Hi DJI Gamora , any feed back from the engineers ?
2022-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ritusa Posted at 2-10 07:25
Hi DJI Gamora , any feed back from the engineers ?

Hello, there. Would you please perform the troubleshooting steps below、
1. Reset camera settings. Adjust the shutter speed to be lower than 1/2000.

2. Compare the photos captured before and after the mechanical shutter is enabled.

3. If the exposure is significantly different, please apply for an online repair request and send the product back.

Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer
2022-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules