M2P Gimbal Vibration
518 6 2022-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aerialscapes
lvl.1
United States

The gimbal of my M2P seems to have developed an occasional rapid vibration.  Noticed it first on a flight a few weeks ago and each time that I've shot video since.  All firmware / IMU / gimbal has ben updated / calibrated.  

All of these shoots are the coldest of the season so far - as low as 10 degrees F.  Could that have an impact?  I reviewed some cold footage from last winter, all footage from then (shot as cold as 0F) was perfectly smooth.  I have not had a chance to shoot in warmer weather since this started.  

Here is a quick video with 3 short clips of what I see.  

[media=x,970,580][/media]
Thoughts?  

Thanks,

Curt
2022-2-2
Use props
aerialscapes
lvl.1
United States

[media=x,970,580][/media]
2022-2-2
Use props
aerialscapes
lvl.1
United States

Not sure what's going on with posting videos here - I see it in the post then I'm left with what's above when the post actually hits the forum.  And if I post the address I receive an 'inappropriate content' message.  

Will keep trying.
2022-2-2
Use props
aerialscapes
lvl.1
United States

In the event that you simply can't post Vimeo videos here's a link to download the video.  About 50mb.  
https://we.tl/t-jfkfXanoXk

Thank you.  

Curt
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Curt. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. May we please know before this issue happened. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro? Thank you.  
2022-2-2
Use props
aerialscapes
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 19:08
Hello there Curt. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. May we please know before this issue happened. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro? Thank you.

Thanks Stephen.  No, it has been working fine for 2 years.  Have you seen this type of vibration before?
2022-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

aerialscapes Posted at 2-3 07:41
Thanks Stephen.  No, it has been working fine for 2 years.  Have you seen this type of vibration before?

Hi there Curt. Thank you for the reply and for providing these information and video. Since you have calibrated the said DJI Drone and have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules